Cell Junior

Best answers
hey guys, we dont forget anithing?
and the cell juniors?

hm...
and if the cell (when perfect) have the habilitie to make a cell junior (a bot lv 4)
in a cost of 25 hits !

why not?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of it being a bod, i think it should be a sub sharacter to cell, you pick cell, then a side menu comes out, giving you the ability to pick cell or cell jr.
a bot would be ok also, just add it to the team that youre on, and give it only 1 life. but then if the server is full, you couldnt do that attack. so it would have to be coded where it dont take up any space in the public server slots/lan spots.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a better and less work involved idea would be to just have them as a weapon cell can choose once he transforms. they kind of work like goku's kame torpedo attack.

you charge it up, the cell jr pops out and you right click to send it an enemy. the cell jr grabs onto the player and explodes.

buu could use the same method with his wrap technique. except when it wraps around u fall to the ground. leaving u open for attack. i just hope the advanced melee involves combos so u can beat the senseless while they lay helpless on the ground.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
a better and less work involved idea would be to just have them as a weapon cell can choose once he transforms. they kind of work like goku's kame torpedo attack.

you charge it up, the cell jr pops out and you right click to send it an enemy. the cell jr grabs onto the player and explodes.
yea this one sounds much much better and much more effective

Best answers
i've said bot... but i wanted to say NPC,
think... the NPCS of Half Life (the policemans who help you)
the script can't be based on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom