Cell Islands Map Request

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would anyone want to do a map based on the islands of where cell was hunting for android 18 ?? oh , and if a team meber decides to do this map , refrain from copyying esf_roshi_islands (or whatever the hell it was called)

Lotas of water And some big islands with some good hideouts and so on would be nice :)

Best answers
I think esf_island is where cell was searching for the androids... so I'd be pretty hard not to copy it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
eh ... redoing the kame house map is on my list already for like 2 weeks >_>

Best answers
Yeah, the texures are pretty bad (house textures) and the house itself is a tad ...big.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on a sie note , it would be good to have differ islands on it , and so far the revival of most classic maps seem a lot better , i think i mite do it , even thou i'm a dam newb to mapping >_<

Best answers
I'd do it too, but DJ said it's on his "to do" list so why bother?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops , i ment i will do a cell islands map

Best answers
Right, but isn't that the same thing? Haven't seen the show in a while but I thought that cell was searching for the androids somewhere near the Kame house. Or maybe I'm thinking of where Piccolo fought #17 errrr..... eh, I have no idea.

You said you're a beginner? Before you even start: LEARN HOW TO USE THE VERTEX TOOL WELL. It's your most powerful tool particularly when mapping for ESF. If you get a lot of invalid solids, try using the CLIPPING tool. Oh yeah, a triangular face is NEVER invalid. Good luck.

I forgot the most important rule of ESF mapping: The .map format HATES small objects particularly four-sided diagonals. You have been warned.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actaully have been on a dbz watching spree recently , and thats what brought up the suggestion , yes it was near the master roshi's place & where piccolo fought with 17

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O A map idea. /me adds to todo list.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx cold steel (better keep my next map idea to myself so i have something ro map >_<)

Best answers
Ha, well this is a map request thread...Maybe next time you can make it clear that you're making the map instead of requesting it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh.... it mite take me forever to learn how to map or maybe i mite just be to uber lazy to do maps , i mite also have to learn a little bit of modeling , and for the educational experience , i also have yr10 to get out of the way 0_o

Best answers
not only do i not know how to map, i dont even have the tools or the programs to do it. as a famous man once said " i would that i could"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you are interested , go look at the "where can i get hammer/world craft" thread and read the guides at esf-world

i have a feeling this map is gonna be a battle for glory on land , water & in the sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom