Cell Games!

Best answers
it erly saturday moring ....il get all the data for the tornament.and try to hold it asap! how dose sunday night sound?

well eny way this will be fun.and if people are worried about it being to easy to knowck some1 out....we'll worry bout that in the ring.after all...all you got to do is not touch the ground or surounding mountains.

i didnt have a chance to counter but it looks like bout 15 people have enterd.we'll make 2 severs bout 7 people in each including a jugde (ither me or som1else i pick) each sever will use 1 of the sets of rules.might as well say witch set of rules youd like to go by....it general/ladder or cell

Best answers
o and if we cant keep people in the ring with melee then we'll haft to use old fashanded beams and power struggles!

Best answers
Sunday night is fine with me.... but what time zone? Central here... Also... are you going to need are contact info or anything else?

Well looking forward to it..... hopefully we can try some 2 on(vs) 2 too (heh).

Best answers
this is nice alot of people gave me there email i dont know y but ill send out and email to ya'll

with sever info where when ext...second though i dont think i could make this for sunday night but ill try!

I COULD USE SOME SUPORT FROM ESF!!! aha i just kidding but yea im 1 man with a life so i could use some suport and help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom