Best answers
i have edited styretas trunk to look like trunks from the cell games NOT USSJ Trunks here

and heres the download link:
hstrial-lleps.homestead.com/files/ssjtrunks.mdl you have to copy and paste

hope you like it!its my first model edit!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice

Thats not that bad at all.Very good:yes:

Best answers
yes forgot to mention you sorry:cry: also the hair is a little bit edited but yes it is your hair

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
sweet! very nice model wouldnt have thought u just started:yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fatman

lol fatman how did you know it was yours,and you should change his face abit so he wont look to much like the esf trunks

Best answers
ha ha well emeka when u spend as much time as i did tryin to make the damn hair look right its hard not to notice thats the thing u spent so much time tryin to tweak, im glad theres a new wave since alpha 2.0 of model editors,because thats how i got started, but i get a little frustrated at the peoples reactions cause they congradulate the editor more than the original creator, ha ha i remember mine sucked so much, now at least just my skins suck, but thats alright i never put much effort into it, and btw i like that lil edit, im just not a fan of that ssj trunks head, thats like the only single complaint i have with the beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

well i like your models,and i want to skin that ssj3 goku so bad

Best answers
o.0 Shabon! Spiky afro. ^^

I like the model though, very scheik (However you spell it...) The hair looks kinda funny. ^^;;;;

Scruffie

S
Most people don't notice, but trunks actually cuts his hair before the Cell Games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt

didnt bulma cut it before the cello games.well all i know is that trunks modeles are not easy to make especially his hair

Best answers
i know my model for the face wasnt great or anything but i think u should left it on instead of deleting the face and just using the hair, cause it kinda makes the hair look like a big hat, but i dunno, if im the only one who thinks this ill shut up

Best answers
Hey nice edit on the model I really like it no offense Styreta but i think this model is much nicer than yours :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom