Cell Factor Techdemo

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's how current PhysX games are made. There are essentially two settings. However, games can be made exclusively for use with PhysX. Like I said, in order to get customer acceptance, developers are going to have to take serious risks by making PhysX-Only games--and those games are going to have to be good enough to warrant buying the chip.

3DFX took the same risk by making 3D graphics accelerators in the first place, but that was a revolutionary change rather than the kind PhysX offers.

Best answers
That game.......... is all i could only dream about..... But too bad my OLD PC wont run this one...

To buy a new PC i need lots of money, but im a kid, where do i get such money. I have only 320$. o_O .S**t.

Anyway, graphics and gameplay are awesomeness, effects and stuff too.

This game is just brilliant.:yes: O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks pretty sweet.

Kinda weird to have all those soldiers flying around with glowing hands though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
That game.......... is all i could only dream about..... But too bad my OLD PC wont run this one...

To buy a new PC i need lots of money, but im a kid, where do i get such money. I have only 320$. o_O .S**t.

Anyway, graphics and gameplay are awesomeness, effects and stuff too.

This game is just brilliant.:yes: O_O

Well if you are older, you could work for it, but seeing as you are only twelve years old, I guess you could try asking your parents for some money...Do be warned you will probably be doing chores for the rest of your life trying to pay of the debt.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome, but tbh, I dont really care about graphics.

I'm one of those -gameplay owns graphics- freaks, and as I see it, all this is adding, gameplay wise, is the possibility to set houses on fire (ownage murder), kill multiple people with one shot, and drop huge items on characters etc.

Plus, for the PC, its just another $500 upgrade every year / two years, which I'm sure most people here cannot afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom