Cell : discs

Best answers
well ive been playing this game for quite a while now and ingame cell has the frieza discs.
now i finally got to see the cell games episodes of DBZ, and in those episodes, cell has krillins destructo disc.
i'm not gonna make a big deal out of this, just a question :
will cell have destructo- or friezadiscs in 1.3 and whichever of those why?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy cell has frieza discs they are just yellow. Hence he is made from friezas cells.

The prof is that a destructo disc cant be controlable while Frieza discs are controled.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in perfect form the Cell Disk was red like Friezas
perfect cell vs goku i think the episod is calld and goku says "Hey u can't not use the same attack as Frieza agaist me (cause i am a girl) oki Cell :D"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
well in perfect form the Cell Disk was red like Friezas
perfect cell vs goku i think the episod is calld and goku says "Hey u can't not use the same attack as Frieza agaist me (cause i am a girl) oki Cell :D"
He said that because he supposedly learns how to avoid an attack once hes seen it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect Cell does use both destructo disk and freeza disk, he uses dual DDisks against gohan when hes ssj2, gohan catchs them and then blows them into nothingness with his energy.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell never used disks in the manga

but its an interesting suggestion... as cell is slightly overpowered atm, maybe removing frieza disk and replacing it with destructo disk untill perfect form where it gets replaced by frieza's disk is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom