Cell/Buu Absorb move for ESF 2!

Best answers
Well, i have a idea, because buu does not use a part of your body to absorb the opponent? Look like he did against SSJ3 Gotenks. Example: I'm a Buu, and i use the move, the Buu will absorb the Goku (opponent) and will gain his clothes and other appearence and will kill the opponent).

and cell will use your tail to absorb the other opponent, and they will do the same thing as buu, gain new appearence.

what do you think, guys? :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda.... like...EVM...?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, absorption for Cell and Buu will bring a great unbalance in the game
Because Buu is already the strongest character and if i'm not mistaking Cell isn't weak too

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think absorbtion would be nice special bonus attack, just some absorbtion animations and KI gain after this. About unbalance in the game, you need bonus points to do absorbtion attack.

P.S.
Cell without absorbtion - like Goku without kamehameha...

Last edited:
Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you are basically saying that let's say we got like 64 chars we gotta create 63 special Buu's that look like it and give each of them every attack animation of the absorbed attack ?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just give him 3: sayan, human and namek

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
or just give him none
and let those absorbations... be custom characters for buu...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LEAVE CELL AND BUU ALONE!

Best answers
Or just give him 3: sayan, human and namek
And Frieza? And Cell? And another Buu? And Ginyu? And the Androids?
And is the same Trunks than Goku?

Nah, i think is not a good idea. Maybe giving him another attack from the absorved char, but...
Well, some outfit for every absorved char is perfect, but won't be done because is a lot, and the world would end before they finish it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so you are basically saying that let's say we got like 64 chars we gotta create 63 special Buu's that look like it and give each of them every attack animation of the absorbed attack ?
My suggestion applies only to Cell, because Buu is already stongest and overpowered with candy attack.

Best answers
Yes, apply only for cell, because i know what buu is overpowered. But please, do this, the game will be more realistic, nad if the cell absorbs android 17 / 18 he will transform ;)

I think of you add the absorb technique will be nice, i was thinking in this move when i was fighting with Cell in ESF.

Yes, i know, it will have a hard work for put this, but i will like so much if the ESF 2 have this move.

Now, this are the decision of coders/etc. :-/ Please i want this move

I will wait replies in this topic.

OBS: Guys, the version is 1.3 i have wroted wrong!

Last edited:
Best answers
It's sample, i want this on esf 1.3 because i think what the Earth Special Forces will become more realistic if have that move, and will be nice absorb other player and gain his clothes and techniques. I ever wanted this.

Is possible add them to ESF 1.3, i know, but it will take a hard work for add that. But i really want this in the next version of ESF: 1.3

I have posted it now because i thinked what esf 1.3 are on final editing and if i don't post it now will be applied only i next version and i will not like to wait for the next version for my idea move :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're suggesting that the team spend HOURS UPON HOURS fulfilling YOUR dream, just to make the game more imbalanced? That's a great plan.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's sample, i want this on esf 1.3 because i think what the Earth Special Forces will become more realistic if have that move, and will be nice absorb other player and gain his clothes and techniques. I ever wanted this.
What do you mean by "more realistic?"

Is possible add them to ESF 1.3, i know, but it will take a hard work for add that. But i really want this in the next version of ESF: 1.3
I'm certain it's possible, but the question is - is it worth it? So far, you haven't provided any convincing reasons as to why the ESF team should implement said feature.

Best answers
So you're suggesting that the team spend HOURS UPON HOURS fulfilling YOUR dream, just to make the game more imbalanced? That's a great plan.

I only wanted this move. And if you don't like this is not my problem. And you aren't from the ESF Team what coordenates the 1.3 version, so please shut up because you don't decide nothing.

I have this idea, and i want that idea respected. --''

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:03 PM has been merged with this post created 10:54 PM at ----------

What do you mean by "more realistic?"

More realistic because Cell Absorb androids 17/18 to become perfect, and i will like if cell have this move, because you can absorb the characters and see the results (transformations, techniques and appearences)(the transformation only will be permanent if he absorbs android 17/18 ingame)

I'm certain it's possible, but the question is - is it worth it? So far, you haven't provided any convincing reasons as to why the ESF team should implement said feature.
the ESf team will put it because cell never had this move, and he haves only a bit of moves in ESF 1.2.3 and i wish more moves. Because of that i have posted this.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and still fail to see that this game is fastpaced meaning that what you want would never ever get used because of the games fastpace

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only way I could see this working, is if its taken very simply.

How about for instance, Cell uses an attack which results in him stabbing the enemy with his tail. After this attack, a signature move from the enemy is added to Cells moves list for a short period of time. Cell can now use this move for a limited time, lets say 60 seconds.
This could be applied to Buu, but I think its more applicable to Cell. The various moves Cell has over transformations never seemed perfected to me. This might be a good way to balance that extra beam 'slot'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom