Cell Buddy/Attack Suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, being that Cell would top off after 2 transformations, I would think that giving him the Blue Cell Kids for a buddy transformation, or an attack would be good. However, he is already overbalanced, so this is my proposal.

Have the "Spawn of Cell" as an attack. Each One would have 2/3 the PL of Cell and about 40 hp? Then they wouldn't be able to melee, (or if it's possible they could), and would be more prone to the special beams when they did fire, (IE: Kame, Galit, SBC). But as for Cell you Character, you would be vulnerable,

You wouldn't be able to move or you would move as fast as having the disk out. (And maybe the Blue Cell could take away PL from the original Character)

Hmm this is a working idea so spill out some stuff..

Best answers
it sounds good but then youd have a whole bunch of people pickin cell jus for this attack so they can lay back and watch people die. and wut skill level would they be if they fought against u. theyd have to be like best skill level cus they were hard as hell to kill.

and wut would the limit of them be. it sounds like a good idea but i dunno if it would fit esf's gameplay. i mean dont get me wrong i like the idea bu it would overpower cell way too much because even if he cant move fast the cell junior were as strong as him or a little bit weaker

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me just remind you people that we have no idea how the buddy system works so if it works like swiching characters not adding them as bots your idea is .. well screwd.

Best answers
well to let u kno i was jus replying to wut he said about etc etc and the cell juniors being an attack. no offense but i dont give a damn about the buddy system its not somthin that really interest me i was jus replyin to his spawn of cell attack idea

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im aiming more for the attack, the buddy system doesn't interest me neither.

but anyways I'd say there would be a limit of 3? And when Cell dies they die and so forth. But yea it does seem to be overpowering an already strong char...

Best answers
its been suggested before(well somthing like it) and i still dont like the idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be AI controlled, and we all know bots lag servers like m4d.

Besides that, Cell doesn't really need it. At least, not in this form.

Here's my idea:

Instead of Frieza's Disc, Cell gets his Cell Jr. attack. What it does is, he spawns a Cell Jr, which then flies toward the crosshair. And, like the Kame Torpedoe, have limited homing capabilities. However, instead of exploding, this Cell Jr. would do a Simple Melee hit to the target. This would allow you to use Siimple Melee from a distance.
The attack strength should be calculated as about 1/3rd of Cell's PL, and make the charge time at about 2 seconds for each Cell Jr.

Best answers
shiyojin got's a point there :D that might be a better idea ^^ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom