Cell Absorb

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So i was thinking about cell absorb and i'v got to this clocusion Cell suld have it but like this if you absorb some one you will gain like 100 000 (buu's donut) and the oponet suld have less de 5 hp to absorb him (like a finishing move) and you will not asscend if you absorb an androyd just game the same ki , not to make it hard but it will be cool and not to make so many animation the enemy will disapir imidielty

Best answers
WTF are you talking i cannot understand a thing !?! Man when you post do it in a proper english. Sorry but i can't understand what are you trying to tell.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
So i was thinking about cell absorb and i'v got to this clocusion Cell suld have it but like this if you absorb some one you will gain like 100 000 (buu's donut) and the oponet suld have less de 5 hp to absorb him (like a finishing move) and you will not asscend if you absorb an androyd just game the same ki , not to make it hard but it will be cool and not to make so many animation the enemy will disapir imidielty
Translation:

I was thinking about cell's ability to absorb and i came to a conclusion that cell should have it,If you absorb some one you will gain 100,000, similar to buu's candy power, and the oppenent should have 5 hp???????????????????????????????

Best answers
Yeah same here whenever you post it's really hard to understand. try typping really slowly and get you senentces grammatically correct.

Best answers
and his talking sumthing about the enemy disapearing immediatly after using the cell absorb, so there wouldn't be need for more anims.. and that you wont trans when you absorb android, unlike cell did in the show :x

well I wouldnt know about this one..

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Hmm... not too bad of an idea. That would be cool though if Cell had that kind of finishing move. It makes sense due to the fact that Trunks kills you with his sword if your health is low enough.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes if your enemy HP it's lower then 5 hp (HP = HEALT POINTS) you can absorb HIM and the absorb will be like a beam and on the LMB you will hit whit the tail and on the RMB you will absorb HIM

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good idea, and to the other guys, if you can't understand him then you don't need to post in here! I can perfectly understand him and if you look at where he comes from you'll notice that english won't be his first language.

Back on-topic:

I like the idea, like said above, but it would be pretty hard to get someone with the tail especially if he hhas 5 hp, maybe it should have some other special abilities or something, like maybe in adv.(Yeah, I know it will be changed) you get a combo, if it's succesful he absorbs the other guy, but I think it should maybe raise your pl a bit more than 100 00, maybe depending on the difference in pl, the stronger the opponent, the more pl gain.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i was thinkinb about this but hell yeah if he is 10 time stronger then you you will get 10 times then this about 1 000 000 but i don't realy think so this suld be balance maybe at more hp like max 10

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, a bit better.
but yeah, also the amount can be, every 100 thousand he's more to you then you'll get like that much more, but that can be a bit too much sometimes, then make the max you can gain about 500 thousand and the min like 50 thousand or so.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
but here is the problem or they make it so you can gain like 5% or 10% of his PL but here is the problem oki let's say you get from him 1 000 000 you kill him again you get an other 1 000 000 ki i think it will be spamabal

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, considering that Buu can absorb people, it would balance it out a little bit because that would give other person the absorb ability. As long as it followed the same rules that apply to Buu, I see no problem with it.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the same ruls as buu ,but whit Cell you will gain 5% or 10% of his PL 10% of 1 000 000 it's 100 000 no ?

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea, however I think the pl gain should be half or 25% less of what you have suggested (in this case 50,000 pl or 75,000 pl gain). It would be unfair, I could already picture people playying as cell and going around to newbs on a pub and using them for the soul purpose of pl gain if they could get 100,000 pl each time and then gain a high amount of pl in a short space of time. However, if the gap in pl is big for cell to transform then I could see 100,000pl gain being reasonable if that.

Other then pl, I'd like to see a combination of absorbing hp + pl (less in this case since you would be able to gain hp aswell). Depending on the amount of hp your opponent has left, you absorb the remainder of hp he has if his health is uner 20hp. Depending on what hp he has left, you gain that plus some pl based on the amount of hp you absorb aswell.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well sice Cell only have absorb in Larva state and Imperfect cell , it could work but not to gain life i don't think in the show he gaind life so whit cell you can transform fast in perfect state if there someone who has a big pl and in Perfect Form no more Absorb just Cell junior like a kame torpilo

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think gaining hp isactually a bit better, and he could absorb others even in perfect form, just had no use for it. so maybe like said above, 20 hp and under, get remainder of opponent hp.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
I think gaining hp isactually a bit better, and he could absorb others even in perfect form, just had no use for it. so maybe like said above, 20 hp and under, get remainder of opponent hp.
I realy dont think HP regaining is a good idea.

From your last post out. People would use noobs to heal themselvs using that ^^

If you ask me he should get 100,000 or 10HP (can be a choice like with cookies) per absorbtion. But the absorbtion happens automaticly and only in similar situations as Trunks sword.
So advanced melee strong attack and targets HP has to be low enough.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it could work as Grega sayid i think it will be good like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom