Cell 1.3 Transformation

Best answers
I think , since they're adding the andriods , Cell should only be able to transform by absorbing them, I don't know how , but this is the suggestions part of the forum , so you guys can think of something right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ismashnoobs said:
I think , since they're adding the andriods , Cell should only be able to transform by absorbing them, I don't know how , but this is the suggestions part of the forum , so you guys can think of something right?
Never going to happen. What happens if Cell isn't facing a game with the androids in it? Also the team said that they will not create new animations and having you chase down your prey to trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really... i guess all those brand new animations they for... everything were for fun, silly devs playing with our minds

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
almost every model is/will be remade for 1.3 + new skeleton and thus every animation gets remade.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have something to add to this idea. Instead of chasing an android to absorb, can the team just add a few more animations to Cell's transformation? For example, when you press 'z' and cell begins to transform, I think that that android 17 (the boy) should teleport in front of cell and attempt to punch him and in his attempt, Cell dodges and counters by grabbing his hand and he opens his tail so suck him up.

What do you think? Tell me if you need me to elaborate more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom