Celestial Knight.... fun and SDK (maybe) =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wondering how many people would have a go at this if i released an SDK?

also, any completed skins will be added to the model when i release it for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, with full credits given to anyone who wants their skins included (regardless of quality).

Technical info: model is just under 3500 triangles, consists of the armour, and a head + legs of a body underneath, the armour on the head consists of a helmet made from 2 plate layers, and the rest of the armour is mostly plated also.

thats about it.

who's interested?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
just wondering how many people would have a go at this if i released an SDK?

also, any completed skins will be added to the model when i release it for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, with full credits given to anyone who wants their skins included (regardless of quality).

Technical info: model is just under 3500 triangles, consists of the armour, and a head + legs of a body underneath, the armour on the head consists of a helmet made from 2 plate layers, and the rest of the armour is mostly plated also.

thats about it.

who's interested?

That's one hell of an awesome model. The mesh is soo clean. I'd love to try a skin. But... it's 2:30 AM. :/ time fer bed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still need to skinmap it, and thanks by the way =] it took about 4 hours, and it was a complete random act =O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
i still need to skinmap it, and thanks by the way =] it took about 4 hours, and it was a complete random act =O
You are a complete random act :yes:

Good job on the model Lee. Looks very very nice. Is this the counter part to the dark knight?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahaha that model rocked :D 2000 downloads in 36 hours ftw o/

and i guess it could be, although i really hadn't thought about that.

Best answers
if u release the SDK ill give it ago when i get time need to start doing metal objects also

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm looks good looks good ;)
i dunno if i will give it a go cuz im a lazy bish and im not in the mood at all... but i might do it for the skinning sake xD

really nice model :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hoho axman it OWNS ! yeah i wanna give it a try for sure didnt skin anything for a long time ^^

Best answers
Model looks nice man! If its mapped properly I'll skin those sexeh polys @_@ I need a new skinning fix *twitch twitch*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha. id love to see you work it like a $2 ho'

im currently working on finishing up the model from crits over at the polycount forum. then ill be skinmapping it. anyone got a resolution they would feel most comfortable with?
jka handles 1024, with no bump, but specular = :yes: but whatever your comfy with i can supply =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
512x512 is good enough... to big is to bad i gues.. make the model on the armour with 20% specular.

;)

Best answers
well we can always resize the skinmap ourselves. I'll go with 1024x1024.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey lee man if you release it with skinmaps hehe ill have a go at it been out of skinnin for so ****ing long and this looks realy good :p

Best answers
lets have some hardcore 64x64 1 pixel skinning! (512x512 is enough for anyone)

If its skinned well it would be nice to see a version without a helmet aswell, maybe a weapon too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i thought about that, so ive given him some hair, and im doing a weapon now. sorry for the delay!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give him a gunblade ;P

nway... lets do hardcore RB ;P 64x64 skinning :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is your best model by far, I'm really digging it. Only thing that bothers me is the legs, I think there a little too short.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they look kinda stubby, but im gonna boil that down to them being hidden by the robe... and the spread position, because they fit the skeleton they were built around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how far are you with weapon and stuff?
and have you decided now if you´ll do diff. versionsß
cant wait for this babe ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom