Cel Shading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Sirken Himuria said:
unm can any 1 plz help me by telling me how to cel shade?
There should be tuts in the stickies, I'm pretty sure .If not , use the inp & paint option (if you use 3ds max) , Than just play around with the options .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks in stickys*

OW LOOKIE ITS A CELLSHADING TUT FOR MILKSHAPE

*hint*look in stickies next time*hint*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Cell Shading, cutesy of Neosaiyajin.

CeLL Shading in Milkshape Tutorial By Neosaiyajin -Credits to nuttzy for reminding me how to do it correctly.
*NOTE* go into Paint or any other Image editing Programs and make a 512 x 512 Image with a black background.

First Open Milkshape.
Load The model you want to Cell Shade.
Then go to the Selection Tab Go Down in the menu find where it says "select By" Choose Faces.

Select all of the Model.

Then Plus Ctrl+D. Then go to the tools bar on top Choose fatboy. Where it says Scale Put in .1 - .3 Then click Ok.

Select the Duplicate and here where the black texture comes in.

Make sure the Duplication of ur model is still selected. Now go to matierials tab and Find new under it then click that. Now go to where it says none and click it (the bigger bar) Now select ur black texture thru the menus. Once opened Click assign. Now Go to Faces and Then Reverse vertex order. Then go to the render viewport and right click Then Where it says Draw backfaces click that. Now go to the render viewport And right click then click textured for a surprise.

Made this tut Cuz people have been asking how to do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy now?

Best answers
SHUT the topic done, Joke :p don;t be harsh on him not everyone can be bothered to read stickies :D

Bolteh2

B
everybody HAS to be bothered to read the stickies, or their threads get closed and eventually, when they keep it up, theyll get banned

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom