Best answers
lets push HL to its limits at and looks anime it could work really good if you cry make it cel-shaded it would kinda look anime?

To the Limit and another thing your the idiot

Best answers
well to cel shaed it, it would have to be twice as many polys, meanning the models would look like ****...

Best answers
well make it anime style then! not this dragonball gt game for ps crap, more like dbz shinbutohden

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why don't u just buy that fighting game?

Best answers
Play DMZ...not only are the models Cel Shaded, the world is too I believe. There, I just solved your problem.:) And this is not an open invitation to start some sort of DMZ vs ESF anything or anytype of DMZ flaming. If it happens, I will make sure Cucumba steals your pants for good!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell shadeing dont look good....

Best answers
im not talking about that cel-shaded anime style kinda? make it just like dbz and i own shinbutohden!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me is stupid but what exactly is cel-shading?

BrunO

Best answers
Play DMZ...not only are the models Cel Shaded, the world is too I believe. There, I just solved your problem. And this is not an open invitation to start some sort of DMZ vs ESF anything or anytype of DMZ flaming. If it happens, I will make sure Cucumba steals your pants for good!!
Im not sure if their models are cell shaded, but im damn sure their maps arent. When I read this post I was like, cell shadeing for a hl map???? hahahahaha thats impossible. Well, I thought of a way to do it, works and like cell shading a model it does increase poly count. Heres a pic of it, rember thats not a model, its the map done in worldcraft.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Play DMZ...not only are the models Cel Shaded, the world is too I believe. There, I just solved your problem.:) And this is not an open invitation to start some sort of DMZ vs ESF anything or anytype of DMZ flaming. If it happens, I will make sure Cucumba steals your pants for good!! :p
I can steal pants, too..:\

Anyway..we don't need another cel-shaded dbz game..
Cel-shading isn't appropriate for EVERY situation..

It looks okay with the new Zelda game..
That rockin' Macross game looks good with it

Jet Set Radio practically started the trend....

soviet..accept the mod as-is..
They're not going to even attempt to please EVERYONE..that's just impossible.

It's their mod..let them do with it as they see fit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at VA's pic thats a cellshaded box, also in the Game Jet Set radio the characters are cellshaded, k7 said that using it would make the mod more animeish, i happen to disagree.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Vegeta 05
cool
I am | | close to banning you for life, one more "Cool" post i see, your gone.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am gonna have to go with the majority here, Cell-shading just isn't good everywhere. I don't see any problems with the models as is, I think they are wonderfully done. Leave the Cell-shading to GCN and that new Legen of Zelda game ;)

Best answers
Yup, cel shading only works with some games. JSR, New Zelda game etc. etc. Personally I think cel shading would either make it look cool or look crap. And like Chimp said, they can do what they want with their MOD. And finally, again i agree with chimp, Accept the MOD for what it is.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

I am | | close to banning you for life, one more "Cool" post i see, your gone.
YAH Someone has seen his mindless/pointless spam!, Im gonna make a sig about it.......o_o

G-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom