Cel-Shaded Gotenks!

Best answers
jp said:
now don't excagarate okay? its good, very good... but better? its different... another style... can't really say its better.

Its just different, budokai 3 style.... and since i like those graphics, i just want this.
:laff:

BUT......

Yeah I was just about to say , his crutch is split...
Other than that , lookin good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just take away the grey area on his croutch and them pants should look zipped :)

Best answers
i think that right there is awesome, but i'll wait to d/l it, i want to wait till many more are made like that...sortof like the budokai 2, it would look weird mixed in game, do i'll wait

Best answers
lol! jp,

Yeah, well it's not my fault that most of the z-fighters wear unzipped pants, I'll tweak it a little, but I think the zip shall stay..I for one..find it attractive..:p

Best answers
Actuallly, their pants did not have zippers lol, they are traditional GI pants, and if you have ever seen them in real life, you will know that they open like that in the front, but they have another layer of cloth under them, so you cant see the underwear or anything lol. But anyway, lookin good, pretty good budokai2-3 style, im not a big fan of the way they do cel shading, but its ok. Anyway, I hope it turns out good and it looks good ingame :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed with twister.... its like its a drawign with to much ink... no offense, its still looking awsome, but i wonder how it looked like if you did it like twister says.

Best answers
Update:

Made the line smaller (just to please you guys :p), the pants are finished, I'm now gonna re-do a few animations (probably just transformations)

I'll post a pic soon, expect a release within the week.

Best answers
Choppy..?
Do you mean too angular?, well the lines are just a duplication of the mesh, which is fine, I'm really not sure what your talking about, choppy is a rather vague term lol :p, they are a little aliased though, but the comp I'm on now doesn't support antialiasing..(Damn you mobility Radeon..you suck!!), the clarity of the lines in the end will depend on your hardware.

So when I switch computers I'll antialias it and render it in max ;)

Best answers
Well its ok, im not a real fan of that style of skinning but its ok, scale the phat boy down, the lines are too thick (like it was stated before) the whole skin also llooks blury to me, but im not sure if thats my moniter or you skin but anyway good job there.

Best answers
TwisteR said:
I think the fatboy outline is a bit too bold, perhaps a .01 would look better.
there mzg XD, anyway keep us updated :].

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS_Cloud said:
Update:

Made the line smaller (just to please you guys :p), the pants are finished, I'm now gonna re-do a few animations (probably just transformations)

I'll post a pic soon, expect a release within the week.
You rock :)

Withing the week, can't wait! well good luck :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS_Cloud said:
Update:

I'm now gonna re-do a few animations (probably just transformations)

O.O i thought i do some animations! .... blah!

Best answers
lol Tryforce, of course you can do some anims ;)

Infact anyone who wants to do some animations is welcome, just make sure you've got kreshi's gotenks, if you host the smd's I'll be happy to give them a look :)

*edit*Laheen, it's textured in 512x512, so I'd say the blurryness came from when I edited the picture quality in photoshop, so it wouldn't take as long to load for you guys (aren't I considerate? :p)

Best answers
w00t update

Here ya go:

The lines are much thinner...almost too thin, tell me what you think..
the pants have been re-done, and look much better in my opinion..:D

I'm playing around with the ssj hair atm..I'm not quite happy with it.

Best answers
God won't people ever learn to read the posts and not just scroll untill you see a pic lol, I already cleared this up

Actually, their pants did not have zippers lol, they are traditional GI pants, and if you have ever seen them in real life, you will know that they open like that in the front, but they have another layer of cloth under them, so you cant see the underwear or anything lol.
So he is doing them right, they also look like that in all of DBZ, so the pants are 100% correct in that area, just looks more defined because of the coloring. Anyway, looking good Cloud, I hope it looks good ingame as well :D

Best answers
eh ur right i got lazy and scrolled to a pic....but now that u mention it i do know what gi pants look like lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom