cel-shaded goku

Best answers
i was bored as hell today so a started a ce-shaded goku i know the skin sux.. i tried to make it cel shaded and so i skinned it and yes i know thats not how ur supposed to do it but here goes nothin lol. im scared to ask but *gulp* critz?
pic: http://www.freewebs.com/esf_freak/pic.htm
CREDZ:
MR. Smo
Mr. Smo
Mr. smo
element (supposably made skin)
me for the cheap reskin
that link better work.....
i think the only good part (its not even that good) is the arms

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaahhhhhargh ugly silly wats that man when u try it make the legs not in many in black well maybe u made the same like me i make this model in cellshade to but it looks many better

Best answers
ummm

That isnt cell shading...
Ffs Look Cell Shading is hundreds of cartoon sprites with a for animation and can look 360o, plus it has a black glow around the model!!! the whole model!! Geez, look at Zelda Wind Waker for real cell shading

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Looks like Goku rolled in a tar pit o_O

The black lines are a bit too bold. ;D

Best answers
[
That isnt cell shading...
Ffs Look Cell Shading is hundreds of cartoon sprites with a for animation and can look 360o, plus it has a black glow around the model!!! the whole model!! Geez, look at Zelda Wind Waker for real cell shading
lol i no its not really cel shading and i only did it cause i was
bored out of my ****ing mind

Best answers
it doesnt look too bad. i could play with it but the legs r ****d

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u forgot someone... the original maker of that gt skin.. it wasnt smo was it?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
element made that skin, i believe. or someone else. i have a short memory for edits.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i like it, exept for the pants of course... have they been cromed? turn that off and they should look alot better.. if u havnt, just remove the black areas on the pants.

btw, what map is that? it looks like a mazza map

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom