cd key problem

Best answers
i have half life and i can play it but when i active the esf mod it say my cd key is invalid what to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you use steam?
Because in steam you don't have to activate esf....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I already posted here 10min ago, but the forums died for some odd reason. Stupid database error. Anyway, he is not using steam due he can play Half-Life fine, but can't play Earth Special Forces. Steam is required in order to play Earth Special Forces stabel and legally. Download Steam, install it. Then you have to create an account which you can do when you launch Steam. Just make sure you have a legal key to enable your Steam account in order to download Half-Life / Half-Life 2 / Counter-Strike, etc (depending on which package you have bought). Once you have done that, check this thread for all the help you need:

-> How to install ESF
-> Frequently Asked Questions
-> Newbies Guide to the ESF Forums

If it tells you the key you are trying to put in Steam is already in use. Buy Half-Life! (Not Half-Life 2). Earth Special Forces is only for Half-Life 1, and will not work with Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2, Counter Strike: Source and Day of Defeat Source.

Best answers
thanks i will try i kinda bougth the game for the esf mod :( i really hope it is going to work

Best answers
argg why i got this error: steam.exe (main exception : unable to load libarary steam.dll i install it in a diffrent folder then the default is it possible that what causing the problem?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Re-install Steam in 1 single folder.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download the steam installer again & try installing it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom