almostdeleted

A

critz, coments, and.. yea..

Pikkon is being finished, hes being skinned. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks weel done but incase you didnt know he shows his ches a lil in that version, but that just be becasue you color schemed it(?) but its a good start i look forward for this one being completed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol man.. You keep jumping from model to the next.. first it was Piccolo, then Pikkon now Trunks.. Did you finish the other ones? hehe... anyways thats a great start. Don't see any errors yet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like his jacket is against his body, make it that its lose (sorry i cant explain it good :()

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant wait to see an update... i hope its good. but theres no need to hope because all of ur models is good

Bolteh2

B
nicenice

but heres a tip:

when you do the arms, youd betetr do them in a 45° downwards angle.. (during modelling, dont go and rotate the arms now)

reason for this is: the animations will look better and wont have too much clipping n stuff going on when you assign the skeleton, cuz in a 45°c it has better compatibility to go on all directions without having weird looking shoulders during animations

Best answers
YAAAAAYY SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! looks cool i cant wait to see the ssj version i always wanted a better future trunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almostdeleted

A
Xsl>|< said:
Lol man.. You keep jumping from model to the next.. first it was Piccolo, then Pikkon now Trunks.. Did you finish the other ones? hehe... anyways thats a great start. Don't see any errors yet.
The piccolo model coudnt be ingame. It had way to many errors. And pikkon is being finished. the model was 100% done. The skinmap is 100%,
the only part left is the skin.. :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Un1imi73d said:
The piccolo model coudnt be ingame. It had way to many errors. And pikkon is being finished. the model was 100% done. The skinmap is 100%,
the only part left is the skin.. :S
and how about the gohan model? didnt u start one?

and are there any updates

almostdeleted

A
yea, but I lost all my previous models before piccolo due to a virus. and my piccolo.. was just not good enough to go ingame.. It had many problems. And yes, i have an update. Lemme upload a pic..

EDIT:

^_^,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legs too wide? I thing the legs are too much outside also the boots don't look too much like Trunks.

almostdeleted

A
actually, they do look like trunks's.. if you look at a ref.. im using a trunks action figure as a ref, so, on the action figure, he has boots like that..

almostdeleted

A
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/akidwithabat/trunkswip.msz">
</object>

model is pretty much done..

Credits:

Smo for the neck
Nuttzy for the hands
Xstortionist for the head

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom