Caught a ripper I think

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'll link you to this, not sure if this guy is yo-Moma, if he isn't then this guy is definetly ripping. Link is http://evossj4.com/index.php?showtopic=1138&st=0 I'm not posting this for advertising, I'm posting this to point out if this guy is ripping or not. If the staff still won't allow the link, censor it or remove it from my post.

Err. I mistaken yopyop for this yo-moma guy sorry yopyop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have different stats in their member profiles. =/

Birthday:
March 23, 1988

Birthday:
23 July 1992

I dunno, the guy's trying pretty hard to make it sound like he's working on it. I guess we have to wait for Yo-MoMa to clarify.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well. what happens on other forums is not the business of these forums, the administration, or frankly, the users on this forum. It's only an issue here if someone posts the rips here. The mod staff at the other forum should deal with it on their terms. Now, after looking at the pic, are you suggesting it's ripped from an official ESF map, or from another person? And keep in mind that map ripping requires decompiling which jacks up most of the brushes and loads the map with other errors IE leaks.

-Karrde-

Best answers
im n00b-hunta in evossj4 and dba forums -.-

I thought of this Yo-Moma name first and then changed the name to n00b-hunta -.-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, sorry about that, close this please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom