Catching discs

Best answers
I think if you have a high enough pl that you should be able to catch discs, or at least have a chance to catch them ( if not then u r dead) but it is just a way so discs aren't invinsible and if there is homing discs people won't camp becasue that attack won't be used in mass( b/c hey it can't be blocked ) so why not catch? I'm not saying anything about throwing back cause then a whole bunch of weird stuff will come up like playing foot ball with a disc(;/)

I remember seeing ssj2 gohan catching cell's discs so i just thought it would be a thought :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a good suggestion, but people who use the disc alot will disagree. The disc isn't INVINCIBLE. In fact, its quite hard to kill anyone with Destructo Disc unless you're close to them and they're not moving. Atleast you can guide Frieza's disc....

Best answers
I would like it to be like, if you block a disc (with high enough PL) you would grab it an be able to throw it back, or where ever you want.

Best answers
Yeah I say you should be able to catch it if you are strong enough. The higher your power level compare to the guy, the higher the chane to catch it. Hey what's wrong with being able to throw it back?

Best answers
I think the Frieza Disc should just home in on you, but lag a little, so you have to keep moving, and get it to run into a mountain or into someone else to get rid of it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it would be nice if you could re-direct them, maybe even add your own power to it before you return it. :) I don't like the idea about making Frieza's disc homing. Its powerful enough being able to guide it. Maybe if they made it really slow though.

Best answers
I think it should be a:

1. Player holds "q" to get in block stance.

2. Disc hits player.

3. Player swats disc (same animation).

4. Disc splits in half, each half going to either side of the player.

Best answers
I was just wondering incase there was a controling thing for the disc so if ppl get more control of the disc than all they will do is fire that but if you can catch or block it with high enough pl than that will make things more interesting:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom