Catch!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't know if you can already do this but would it be possible to make it so you can catch energy attacks with your hands. Like when Kid Buu was holding back Goku's spirit bomb. This might be a bad game design, I don't know, but it's an idea. Maybe have the ability to do so based on PL or use some kind of energy consumption to pull off. Good timing and what not. I also don't know how hard it would be to implement, but it's just an idea.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do tell me. Did you play this game before?

Go ingame, tell someone to shoot you with a strong beam at you and you hold the block button ^^;

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hehe. Well I do feel a bit dumbfounded now. No I have not actually played. =P Will soon! Great to know you guys have this already implemented! This game looks better and better to me all the time. Sorry for the unnecessary post ><. I'll try to make sure I know more next time I make a suggestion =P Thanks!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe. Well I do feel a bit dumbfounded now. No I have not actually played. =P Will soon! Great to know you guys have this already implemented! This game looks better and better to me all the time. Sorry for the unnecessary post ><. I'll try to make sure I know more next time I make a suggestion =P Thanks!
Worry not about the thread, and welcome to the forums XD

Hope you enjoy the game when you get it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about me, don't i get to enjoy the game? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom