cars n stuff, and a re-injured knee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some bastard car decided to make a right turn in a left hand lane (i was in the right hand lane making a right turn). cut me up, forced me to brake, slid down the road, and fractured my kneecap...

****ers....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
some bastard car decided to make a right turn in a left hand lane (i was in the right hand lane making a right turn). cut me up, forced me to brake, slid down the road, and fractured my kneecap...

****ers....
Ouch that ****in' sucks dude =/

How long till it's fixed?

Best answers
Ouch.... Man, people are so stupid. So did your car hit his car, or did it hit something else? And where did it hit? (side, front, back)

Best answers
People seem to have some extremely stubid ideas when they are driving. So did your cars hit each other? Or did he just force you out of the road, and you got hurt in the process?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and when i did some threads like this they said that such threads wont be tollerated..... uhmmm yess =A

poor guy, i know how it feels to be hurt xD but after an accident i always have to laugh dunno why, hope you will get well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, i should have clarified, i ride a motorcycle.

anyway, i am having surgery tomorrow (private practice ftw o/). and his insurance is paying for it.

but seriously, the pain is fkn unbearable.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( bastard. At least he's paying for it =] but still... what an idiot, was it a chav >_>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
worse... but i'm not allowed to say here because of the no racism rule...

i actually feel really safe on my bike, and they are generally great. its when other people don't know how to drive that there are problems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
sorry, i should have clarified, i ride a motorcycle.

anyway, i am having surgery tomorrow (private practice ftw o/). and his insurance is paying for it.

but seriously, the pain is fkn unbearable.

You will get over the pain. The recovery will suck,and taking care of a baby will suck. :fight:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks man. On the bright side, at least the injury is only temporary and his insurance is covering it. Good luck w/ the surgury

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If by he, you mean snow, and by weapons arsenal, you mean tree, then yes. That is exactly what snow hit.

You're a lucky guy, Axman. I've seen a lot of motorcycle accidents and I'm sure most of the people involved would have been happy with a broken leg. Glad to hear you're ok, though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst I got was a concussion and that was on a dirt bike. My Dad is a different story, a woman ran a red light, and hit my dad from the side. I won't tell you the rest =/

So yeah, you're lucky you only fractured a knee cap.

Good luck with the surgury, and i'm glad he's paying for it. It's always the cars fault when a motorcycle is involved lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeesh. Hope you recover fast. And like others have said, at least he's paying for it. I'm sitting here trying to play out how a car can hit another car to cause it to slide off the road and fracturing the knee cap, assuming there wasn't any ice. Then you mentioned it was a motorcycle and it cleared up :X. Luckily, it wasn't worst.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are they going to fix your knee? Was there any displacement in the fracture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sergery is just exploratory keyhole stuff. they need to see if any of my tendons are damaged (relating back to a previous injury on the same knee). apparently they can't heal my kneecap, they just need to brace it and let it heal naturally.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds like what happened to my ankle... wish you the best of luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
the sergery is just exploratory keyhole stuff. they need to see if any of my tendons are damaged (relating back to a previous injury on the same knee). apparently they can't heal my kneecap, they just need to brace it and let it heal naturally.
Trust me letting it heal naturally is leaps better then them putting screws and plats on it.

Screws ftmfl :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom