Carolina Hurricanes are the new Champs!

Best answers
Well, I think i beat Frsrblch to the punch. The game just got over with at around 11:50ish. Final score = 3-1.

Sweet all around game, Im happy for the Hurricanes... I was behind them 100%.

Comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sad that Edmonton lost, not too sad cuz I don't cheer for either team usually, but i'm Canadian so it's still somewhat disheartening. But damnit it was an exciting game. The 3rd period was just insane, both teams really put on the pressure, and the pace was blisteringly fast.

Overall it was a great game, congrats to Edmonton for exceeding all expectations and making it this far, and congrats to Carolina for winning the Stanley Cup.

One good thing though, Mark Recchi is from Kamloops B.C., AKA where I live. So guess what? The Stanley Cup is coming to my city, wooooo yeah!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was too blinded by sadness to see the thread... or something like that.

http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=755833&postcount=14

To paraphrase, Congratulations.

I lost count of the number of times I nearly leapt from my seat to cheer. After the game, Whyte Ave did have people cheering and there was even some honking, but it is nowhere close anything that would have happened had we won. I can tell you, no city wanted it more. At least 1 in 3 cars here had Oilers flags out the windows, many were so adorned with the things you'd have to wonder about gas mileage. Children were out in the neighborhoods with signs and jerseys, playing street hockey prior to the game. I have never seen Edmonton like this, although I was two and a half the last time this happened here. To think, I had my doubts about Detroit.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Well, I think i beat Frsrblch to the punch. The game just got over with at around 11:50ish. Final score = 3-1.

Sweet all around game, Im happy for the Hurricanes... I was behind them 100%.
Congratulations Mr. Bandwagon.

Best answers
Thats my new nickname, thanks Opty. ;)

When I said i was behind the Hurricanes, I meant out of the two remaining teams. I cant cheer for the Wings, they lost. =p

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Yarr someone stole an orange barrel(from a construction zone) and wrapped it up in tin foil and put all the Canes players names on it, thought that was rather funny. Live in NC btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom