caracters sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't know if some one sugestet this but I was thinking about this not for the new esf esfb1.3 maybe for esfb1.4 or the final versiou U will add like all of the DBZ players This will be Grate even if Radditz is to week still u will be abel to kick some till he get's to SSj i sugest this because I will like to make all the Sagas esf movies . So what do u Think ?
Let's say u add Raddiz well i sugest for a buddy and the first Buddy is Nappa so 2 in one ,next let's say u add Chi and the fat slimb of tumb or the red guy ;Next if u add Zarbone this allready has 1 transormation so it's like normal ; maybe Mr. Saitan :D , all the androyds like 19 and 20 buddys 20 can absorb beams and gain pl :D ,Tien chazor and Yamcha as buddys ;goten and c.Trunks as buddys and if u what u willl even add fusion this is if u what;I thing this is like all the buddys if u have more plss add :D

So what do u Thing ?

Best answers
T_T i understanded like .. 20% of it .. maybe, but i thing i got the idea .. atleast some of it .. well now, mr.satan will be added, in the new ctdb, u should read the files w/e .. and then, no movie chars. what so ever , u should know that already, i dunno about raditz, not seen what so ever, and i thing thous addings they are making now are just great and fine choses..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I sugeste to an esfb1.4 or final-version more players and adding A19 and A20 will be grate to steal pl whit the hands :D and u will have no scouter detections

Best answers
omg .. well first of all.. 1.3 is going to be the last version :( atleast if i've heard heart it right .. hope not .. and then, DAMN it's gonne be a DAMN huge spammage with A19 and A20. just thing of it.. no scouter detection what so ever.. they would just come behind u when u have no idea theres smthng coming, grap u can steal all ur pl and kill u , a 1 hit kill .. and HUGE pl lost, so HELL NO! that would sux ..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well adding a19 and a20 will be the best thing they steal pl and life like a Sbot u know just from a close distancea or if a overpower beams spumes shoot's a beams a20 or a19 will come and steal the pl this will make the game more fun it's like OMFG this guy steal my pl and he is beating the hell out of me and and androys will not hame powerful beams eyse laser is one

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah dont realy like it.

Shure all characters have enough transformations THX to the buddy system. BUt there is still a lack of attacks.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Just add A19 and A20 I thing this will be a grate adding Stealing pl and life from overpower spamers

Best answers
omfg .. dont u just get it? it will be spammed .. as it can ;P they would be too damn over powered .. just thing about it ffs!! ur Anroid 19 or 20.. some1 shoots beams at u, u gain more PL.. ur invisicble .. <,< and plus if u are a player who knows how to PLAY the actual game, so u can dodge all the melee moves and stand still when a beam appears, u get more pl, than u got DAMN much of pl and gain more by grapping the nobs or some pro by accident and sucking out all his pl .. SO OVER POWERED!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't thing this is overpower this will stop beams spaming :D o and the pl incres hard not a beam and from 1 000 000 ki to 50 000 000 ki like from a beam like 100 000 max

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom