Car Model Pimping and Other

Best answers
Hi guys finally decided to come over to the boards with a little suprise. Like all things decided to move rol with the times and port the mod from quake 3 over to Unreal 2004.
This is mainly so we can get our vehicles into the game alot nicer and without ridiculous coding. So with saying that I'd like to share a few bits and bobs, introducing a Ecto1 and the brand spranking new Delorian. Both are driveable the Delorian is hot of the presses much thanks to the new coder / modeller at rol ( ssj3gokudbu ).

Anyway enough talk heres some models, please note the Delorian is not textured and will not have pink wheels before you say anything :]

Delorian

R.I.P Saviour of Strength 2000 - 2004

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boy the delorean is sure amazing, how many polys is it?

Best answers
Thats hawt man, i'm a big fan of Back to The Future!

if you ever want help modeling some BTTF stuff? or skin or what ever.. MSN me..
[email protected]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can only say one thing to you... I love you. Both those cars are my favorite cars from my childhod. Very nice and keep up the good work.

Best answers
DBXME I added you on my msn :)

glad you guys like so far hopefully can make some more neato models and stuff asap

Best answers
Sweet, ghost busters & back into the future, 1 of my childhood favorite movies

seeing that u guys use the Unreal engine I want to say that I have a quite good experience in this engine, so if u guys are trapped somewhere or have problems with this engine try to contact me to help ya very quick

Bye and good luck

Best answers
thanks dude I'm having fun with some models hehe just need some animations now

G
lol, hay a transformer as a unreal veichel, its genius :D haha, thatd b so funny in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom