capture the dragonball

Best answers
so........

i am playing for 2 weeks now... everyyy day :laff:

in the server list there often stands: capture the dragonball, but when i connect to this(these) server(s) there are no dragonballs......

so what is wrong... aren't there dbs? but the server says there are dragonballs... or do i just don't find any db? can't believe that, cause the maps a really not sooo big......

i have never seen a dragonball..... ;)

so.. sounds like a noob question.. but that's okay.. cause i'm just a noob.... :laff:

thx...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not all maps have dragon balls. :3

So even though the game mode might say CTDB mode, if the map was not created with dragon balls, there will be no dragon balls on the map.

To my knowledge, esf_riverside is the only default map (default = the maps that came with the installer, not custom maps) that has CTDB capability.

So, in short, it depends on the map you play on whether or not the server has CTDB mode enabled.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Riverside only has 6 functional balls, one of them is underground.

Try some custom maps from ESF-World. b3_cellgames is the best if you just want instant wishes.

Best answers
another question on ctdb!!!

if all the 7dragonballs are together and shenlong comes and i get the wish (has never happend; i've never seen shenlong; that's why i'm asking)

what is that wish? which advantag do i take out of it??

thx.. goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you've gathered all 7 Dragon Balls in one place, they will start to glow and you'll hear a glowing sound when you're close to them. When you're close to them, press your Use key, and a menu will come up. You get to choose one wish, and you can choose Power, temporary Immortality, or Friendship. Power gives you extra PL, temporary Immortality makes you invincible for a little while (not very useful) and Friendship gives you two Wish points (useless, unless you're playing for wish points instead of kills).

Wishing for power is really the best thing you can do in most situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom