[Old PotW] Captain Ginyu

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Players? What players? ESF 1.2.3 simply has gotten boring. What this have to do with the developement time of 1.3, I don't know. I'm sure that many of "the lost players" will still at least try ESF: Final. Not to mention that the new public updates of ESF: Final attracts new people.
I dont expect you to know the players,you wasnt there

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you guys want us to do? Release a half finished game that still has tons of balance issues (we're not even really messing with that until after we get most everything done). :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont expect you to know the players,you wasnt there
Wasn't where? Seriously, what players are you talking about? I play ESF since its 1.1 release.
I'll repeat myself. ESF 1.2.3 has gotten boring so people don't play it anymore. That doesn't prevent them from trying ESF: Final once it's out. So, what's the deal?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What do you guys want us to do? Release a half finished game that still has tons of balance issues (we're not even really messing with that until after we get most everything done). :p
I believe releasing 1.3 earlier (without all the super cool effects you guys did,but with the improved gameplay and all that) and after that you can work on your final release with improving visual effects on its max. I suppose it would take pretty much same time as it does from 1.2.3 to Final.

hlev,i repeat you wasnt there. Ive seen you first time in non steam server 3-4 years ago.

See ya, thumbs up for final release

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hlev,i repeat you wasnt there. Ive seen you first time in non steam server 3-4 years ago.
It seems I'll have to rerepeat myself. Wasn't where? You seriously don't know what you're talking about, do you? Old players are not necessary lost. They just don't play ESF 1.2.3 anymore. So what's your argument, really?

This nickname is about 4 years old, though. So stop being so sure.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe releasing 1.3 earlier (without all the super cool effects you guys did,but with the improved gameplay and all that) and after that you can work on your final release with improving visual effects on its max. I suppose it would take pretty much same time as it does from 1.2.3 to Final.
Ah yes. Release an open beta version so that maybe the community might help us out with the testing and, ...

Wait this sounds familiar.

Oh thats right. We did it. It served only one purpose. To get lots of people to ***** and moan at the team about all the bugs. Trust me that is not an option. Not with this version. Bug wise its a lot worse off than any of the open betas.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Absolute true. I hope the ESF Final will be a popular game.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
This is ESF-Team's mod(although I see it as a game), if they want to publish a full mod with all the supercool effects, it's THEIR decision. Now stop whining, and crawl back under that rock where you come from, ffs.

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Awsomeeeeee! I hope he'll get a body swap attack ;)
Model is amazing and the map too, aw the textures, so sexy :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You people are mad.hleV i dont know whats your problem. Trying to play smart on every post i made (which should be this year not above 5-6).Play the smartass somewhere else.
Grega, i didnt mean openbeta,i meant would suit this community better a 1.3 working version. And on later stages adding the additional effects and what ever is going on above my eye sigh.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sweet map, but can I ask ? Since now you can make huge maps... why not add the door to the "time room" ( like a map inside a map ) when stepping through it would port to some "hidden, unreachable" place where the time room would be ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, i didnt mean openbeta,i meant would suit this community better a 1.3 working version. And on later stages adding the additional effects and what ever is going on above my eye sigh.

If we had that, we would have released already. Problem is that the shaders are part of the new map system. The advancement of the shaders is nothing more than optimization and bug fixing. They are pretty essential at this point of the progress. So if we have a working version, you will see a full release.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people are mad.hleV i dont know whats your problem. Trying to play smart on every post i made (which should be this year not above 5-6).Play the smartass somewhere else.
The only problem I have with you is that you talk nonsense and don't answer simple questions while still trying to say that you're right and I'm wrong.

Up until now it's hard to understand your point.
What players are you talking about? The ones who don't play ESF anymore? You blame ESF team for that? They can always try the new version as stopping playing the older one doesn't prevent them from doing that.
It's you who's mad. And stop being offensive.

Last edited:
Best answers
It's getting hot in here, so take off all your- nvm you two must be guys.

-
The lighting looks good. I hope it's an on/off thing, to save valuable FPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom