Captain Ginyu

Best answers
Well I'm sure you've already fixed most, if not all of this but I thought I should report it anyways. When you summon a buddy by ascending then descend your buddy's power level is reset. When you switch with the buddy, descend then ascend and switch back to ginyu, ginyu's power level is now 1, 000 , 000. Not sure if this one is intended, but when playing as a buddy you can only summon Ginyu (I wanted to do a Jeice Burter combo). Lastly Ginyu's switch body basically always fails or makes me a frog, I think I'm doing it wrong but maybe it wasn't fully implemented yet or something. Anyways a response on some or all of this would be appreciated greatly, as I really wanted to play as the Ginyu Force.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was no where near finished at the time of the Open Beta. Don't worry, it'll be wonderful when the final version is released.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm sure you've already fixed most, if not all of this but I thought I should report it anyways. When you summon a buddy by ascending then descend your buddy's power level is reset. When you switch with the buddy, descend then ascend and switch back to ginyu, ginyu's power level is now 1, 000 , 000. Not sure if this one is intended, but when playing as a buddy you can only summon Ginyu (I wanted to do a Jeice Burter combo). Lastly Ginyu's switch body basically always fails or makes me a frog, I think I'm doing it wrong but maybe it wasn't fully implemented yet or something. Anyways a response on some or all of this would be appreciated greatly, as I really wanted to play as the Ginyu Force.
Yeah, I've had that powerlevel bug happen to me before, and I'm almost sure that it wasn't intended. As for the body switch, I don't even think that was completed, only the part where you switch into a frog.

Best answers
I switched back to Ginyu from the frog one time. Also the part I was wondering if it was intended was that you could only have Ginyu as a buddy when playing as burter/jeice/guldo and I dunno about recoome, never got to him.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that's intended. The same thing would happen if you were playing as A18 and used 17 or 16 as a buddy.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think bodychange worked sorta at one point ;P

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea it worked. Same for the custom skin system. They both got broke later though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohnoes >:-(...

i want custom skins... i want custom skins... i want i want !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom