CantSkin in Milkshape on Win2k

Best answers
Everytime I go into the texture coordinate editor to skin, I just see a blank screen; within the texture coordinate editors window.

Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know a solution?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, you dont skin in milkshape,

im assuming you mean skinmap, if so to have the editor workin corectly you must have the group you are mapping selected, and have a material assined to it, (that isnt just coloed polys) as far as i know thats the only thing that you could do wrong,

if you think your supposed to do the actual skinning within milkshape well, you dont,

Best answers
I had the group selected and the texture loaded.

From some of the tutorials I've read ones the group I'm going to skin is selected, I load up the texture I'm going to use, then assign it to the group. Finally, I'm suppose to use the texture coordinate editor to make finishing touches.

My problem is I keep getting a blank window when I get tto the texture coordinate editor window.

But, should I be using something else for skinning? ;/

Best answers
erm like i said, do you have the correct group selected on the drop down list on the right of the texture coordinate window? That could be the reason why you get a blank window

Best answers
Yep, did that too. I still get a blank screen.

Does anyone know if any of the other versions work smoothly with Win2k?

Best answers
did u make sure u had the right texture AND the right group? when i was a milky noob i didnt no what to do and i was doin the same things u were doing but then i saw my prob... just make sure everything is selected right and eveyrthing is right in the dropdowns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom