Cant Join Servers!!!!!!!!!! Omg Sux

Best answers
my half-life and counter-strike ,BOTH RETAIL/SEPERATE,cannot join games.it says its connected,but the seconds keep going down and down,but it never joins.My HL WAS WORKING BEFORE,but one day for some reason its doing this.Its been goin on like this for days now.I REALLY NEED HELP I CANT PLAY!!!

My firewall is turned off,graphics set right.my computer is FAR BETTER then the requirements.i can MAKE servers,but once again i can not join them.THAT IS WITH ALL HALF-LIFE AND MODS!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!

could anyone tell me how to do a COMPLETE UNINSTALL?the add/remove programs unistall does not completely uninstall my game,as settings///cd keys are remembered,and on the install menu it says PLAY CS even though its uninstalled.PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

Best answers
thats weird. . .

well just add/remove program and then just delete the hl dir. . . that should completely remove it. . .

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The CD key is stored in a registry key. I don't know the value or location of the entry, but I know PHL's forums might have the answer.

Best answers
i have made a doc on how to edit cd-key using regedit but i will need an email address to send it or some conformation that u want me to send it. . .

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well... i can help you whit this ^_^.. http://www.majorgeeks.com/getfile.php?file=650&site=3 <--- this a program that saves key's and you can add a few if ya want :) very handy. even i use it. and its also

possible whit a reg file: that should be like thisWindows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Half-Life\Settings]
"Key"="(Put here the key whitout the - in the key )"

i recommand that you are using the program. its easyer to use and you can add a comment to the key. so you know what key is from who. something like that :)

Best answers
Thanks for the replies,but I only have one HL cd key,and 1 CS cd key,so would entering them in again make a difference?

also on that all seeing eye program,when i try to connect it says server full(which its not) or server unresponsive on EVERY server,so can u help me with that?

Best answers
ok,fack this.THis game is a steamy,overgrown pile of cow SHAT.HL SUCKS!!! STOP PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME,AND GET A BETTER ONE!!! HELL,EVEN SUPER MARIO IS BETTER.SO GET YOUR LAME ASS OFF HALF-LIFE!!

HALF-LIFE IS STUPID!!!

HALF-LIFE 2 WILL PWN THE CRAP OUTTA ALL YALLZ

PEACE NIGGZ

Best answers
ASE- u do refresh the server to make sure its not full(it doesn't auto refresh) just right click on the server and select the refresh button. . .

CD-Key well then u really dont need to know how to use regedit. . . just weird it doesn't ask u to re-enter it when u reinstall it.

3rd dont triple post less u want to be warned by mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom