Cant host server :[

Best answers
Whenever I create a server it never shows up on the server list which means that no one can join :/

I turned off all my firewalls and I portforwarded the correct ports and all but it still does the same thing.....

All I can do is play in other peoples servers...

I've reinstalled about 3 times now too....

Btw I'm running ESF ECX RC2

It still did the same thing even on ESF without ECX RC2 though :[

Anyone think they can help?

I'm tired of fighting bots <_<;;

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Using Steam or WON?

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When you create server, click on the Game tab and make sure LAN Game is unchecked, in console sv_lan 0.

Try that and see if it helps :)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can always try if your server is online by giving someone you're IP and check if they can get through. If that works check your server console if you were able to contact the master server. U might wanna dissable and reanable VAC too, since that causes trouble with the masterservers soemtimes. Good luck

Best answers
u can always try if your server is online by giving someone you're IP and check if they can get through. If that works check your server console if you were able to contact the master server. U might wanna dissable and reanable VAC too, since that causes trouble with the masterservers soemtimes. Good luck
How do I disable and renable VAC?

TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
server issues

I might be able to help you out, what os do you have running on there kinotsu? I found that if you typed port 2337 (just a random port number) and then ran say map esf_battlearena, that often got it to broadcast. It might be port 2337 and then changelevel esf_battlearena though.

Last edited:
Best answers
hi guys...i have a problem with creating a server...i m using esf ecx rc 2 not steam...i m using esf tool. after i create the server i tried to enter but
"LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)" , i wrote this sv_lan 0 ..but it doesn't work..what shall i do ?? ...please help me ..thx if you can help me ..

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get steam, and read the readmes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom