cant get ECX_r2 to run like i need it to

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so first off i have to say i love this mod if been playing it on and off for a while now.

ok so the problem is this

i have installed everything right ecx and big pack it all works fine no problems there

but i want to add amxx, now i know ecx puts amxx into the game but that amxx is cut down to run ecx and only that my goal is to get some plugins to run with the ecx amxx 1 plugin is unlimited kia for admins the other is 1 u can set your power level to anything u want, but when i install the full verson of amxx it will overwrite the older 1 containing the ecx plugins and i lose that to where it is back to the reg characters, is there a way to have eather full amxx with the ecx mod running with it and bigpack mod r can u run the plugins in just the ecx amxx r can u not do it al all

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
place amxx plugins in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YOUR-USERNAME\half-life\esf\core\plugins\ETC if they dont work at first restarting steam seems to get them to work

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeh i got 1 of them to work some one in teamspeak helped me i had to use the cci tool and re compile them to get 1 to work the other hamsand it wont work but o well

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With ECX you get the full AMXX version. Thing is ECX has its own pluggin loader. AKA they coded their own way of loading pluggins in to AMXX. Thats probably whats causing you problems. Especially since they prevented some pluggins from getting loaded (like the old PL changer and such)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom