cant fully create server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
when i create a server it gets stuck on verifying resources and never goes to precahing resources but it work fine when i jon a server and i already tried to reinstall that didnt fix the problem.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It heppend to me something similar. But, as procces goes, answer these quetions:
-R U using Steam?
-Do U have 1.2.3., 1.3. or addons?
etc. \o/

Best answers
i know that i was answering his question just someone tell me how can i fix the server problem im not even talking about ecx just answer my original question plz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know that i was answering his question just someone tell me how can i fix the server problem im not even talking about ecx just answer my original question plz
Yeah, but you aren't hearing me. You're using ECX, which is probably your problem. Since ECX isn't supported here, we can't help you. If you hadn't installed ECX and were just running ESF, we'd be willing to help you. Understand now?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Spunky is right. And Spunky, please don't give direct links towards the ECX website. Use This Link instead.

So, IKKI.. Here is your answer:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

As long you are using ECX / EVM, or any kind of addon. We can't really help you, as the problem might be caused by the addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom