Can't find any online servers in 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I cannot find any online server's as it says when i press refresh all that no servers responded to the query. Any help please :D

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because no one playes a bugged Game download esf 1.2.3

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cannot find any online server's as it says when i press refresh all that no servers responded to the query. Any help please :D
1.3 is an outdated version whose sole purpose was to test for bugs. Seeing as Esf Devs have made massive improvements on it, 1.3 is no longer playable, nor comparable to the new build, named Esf: Final.

So to get your Esf fix, play the 1.2.3 Version, which is still played by quite a few people.

Have fun! :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will do thanks, what are the steps to download 1.2.3 so it doesnt clash with 1.3 and should i download ECX (if there are more players playing it).

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will do thanks, what are the steps to download 1.2.3 so it doesnt clash with 1.3 and should i download ECX (if there are more players playing it).
It installs to a separate directory so it shouldn't clash with the Open Beta. There aren't too many ECX servers about so you're not really going to get too many extra games. It's up to you really.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This game is epic, ive been playing it for 2 days straight but i still cant figure out melee right.

So the controls for a normal hit that hits them relative to the direction of your player whether your swooping or not is both right+left mouse buttons. Holding right click gets you into advanced melee and right clicking after can cause you to grab them if there currently pressing any mouse buttons.

If there is anything else, could you please tell me and also how do you stay in advanced melee long enough so that you dont get pushed back all of a sudden.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hosted a ecx server earlier only to get murdered by two people that joined, Im trying to get good at this one in preperation for the newer version.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is there any such thing as hackers on ESF online servers. Really the creativity in peoples movements, some know were you are even though your behind them and they constantly teleport around so that you can never get them. Not to mention there melee combo's go on for about 5 hits and there kill/death is like 60/3.

I might be an idiot for asking this (if it is true), but really i've seen people with incredible skill at some games before.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They've been playing this game since forever. The only thing I know about is a script thing so you only have to tape once to speed up instead of twice...besides that, never seen anything but Admins abusing their power.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Newcomers always tend to call players cheaters after coming from non-Steam CS xD.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got myself banned quite a few times just for killing the admin in his own server. Ahh fun times XD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that exist aim and scripts for ESF.
That is true. BUT the ones using them are crappy players. Any good ESF player will out fly the aimboter any day of the week. If you cant keep up with the aimbot, then all the program does is confuse you even more, meaning that you become a target for easy pickings. On the other hand if you can keep up with it, then you dont need it anyhow and are not using it because you know that its easier to perform an anglehit without an aimbot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom