Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hi i have been looking for an android 17 model o_o but i do know tere is one i was about to download it but i had no interrests, but now i am starting my own saga server im not telling you what that is just come to that server and youll see. i just want to download 17 and i saw a 17 in somones sig please thx and if that ones released point me in the dirreaction it is. I NEED 17 please i would apreciat it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sam miller said:
hi i have been looking for an android 17 model o_o but i do know tere is one i was about to download it but i had no interrests, but now i am starting my own saga server im not telling you what that is just come to that server and youll see. i just want to download 17 and i saw a 17 in somones sig please thx and if that ones released point me in the dirreaction it is. I NEED 17 please i would apreciat it.
I'm afraid you will have to use the modelling sticky thread to find your model. Please use the following link:

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=28655

The second post in that thread should provide you with sufficient information in looking for the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom