Can't delete MU Online! Weird error...

Best answers
Well, i've been playing on a private server for years, it's called OK-Mu. Now i wanted to delete it, but some files from it just can't be deleted.
The error is "Cannot delete (filename).bmd: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)."
And because of this error, my PC keeps lagging, during the lag, some weird sounds come out of computer n stuff.

What could it mean?

Best answers
Don't think this forum condones private servers, might want to remove the name of the private server, as it's advertising.

Otherwise, no clue... whenever I have problems like that I just google the error and usually have no problem figuring it out, since most likely you aren't the only one.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have to agree with Keiha. Play on the official servers, and no private ones.. Especially don't discuss it on the forums.

And because of this error, my PC keeps lagging, during the lag, some weird sounds come out of computer n stuff.
A speaker sound which sounds like an alarm? And goes off when you reboot? It means your computer is over-heated. Other then that, I don't know. I bet you "downloaded" un-official files from that server.. Which means you can't be guaranteed it is safe or not.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i've been playing on a private server for years, it's called OK-Mu. Now i wanted to delete it, but some files from it just can't be deleted.
The error is "Cannot delete (filename).bmd: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)."

What could it mean?
It means you shouldn't play on private servers.

Try deleting the files in safe mode.

Best answers
Yeah, i'll try in safe mode. And sorry for that advertising, i totally forgot about it >_<

@FF Skyrider That sound wasn't from speakers, it didn't sound like alarm, it came from the computer itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom