Cant create an account on Steam

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guys i just wana buy Half Life for ESF.But when i try to register it says try again later the whole time.Im from Turkey and im gona use a English Creditcard.Why cant i register???

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:01 PM has been merged with this post created 06:21 PM at ----------

I just did create an account.But now when i wana buy the game,i fill in all the shield required,and its says: There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Im trying to buy the game here in Turkey,with the Card details from my uncle in England.Can this cause the problem?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd recommend contacting steam support or posting on the steam forums. www.steampowered.com. They'll be able to help you more directly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I suggest that you contact with the steam support first, there might indeed be a problem with using a UK credit card while you live in Turkey. I seem to remember someone else trying something like you are trying, and not succeeding because the credit card was not from the same country as the country he was living in at that moment.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that is the problem then you can always buy a Visa Gift Card and use that to pay for it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok im downloading it now.My uncle just used my account in England and purchased the game,and ive got it now in Turkey.Downloading it,so i can be official player here :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok,i have the official game,bought on Steam.Its installed.What do i do now?I got that Vegeta kicking Picollo picture and some options.But not an option to play the game.What should i do??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Create a Server and learn to play.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Damn,its really hard with all those buttons :S. Cant you kick and punch?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold the Right Mouse and swoop in and hit ****. You should be fine. Just learn to combo with all of that. If you hold Left Click you will just go into advanced anime and piss people off.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks man,i might sound stupid,but i still dont get it.Im playing at my own now,and i cant kick nor punch.Is there a user manuel guide here some where?Coz i was really looking forward to this game.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to practice with someone/ a bot. You won't learn that much on your own.
Also, i can't seem to find that flash tutorial on the net. If anyone has it please post it here for this guy.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you all for your help.

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:56 PM has been merged with this post created 07:23 PM at ----------

It keeps refreshing server when im looking for one,but nothing shows up?How come guys?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been playing 1.2.x on and off since the day it got released and after watching the TUTORIAL i found out you can transform during BS ? WHAT? THATS AWSOME ! X.X

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you all for your help.

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:56 PM has been merged with this post created 07:23 PM at ----------

It keeps refreshing server when im looking for one,but nothing shows up?How come guys?
Which version are you playing? If you are playing the Open Beta (1.3), then chances are that you will not find anyone to play with. The Open Beta was riddled with bugs, and people stop playing it. You should be able to find a couple of servers on 1.2.3 though. If you have 1.2.3, make sure you have the ports open and that your firewall is not blocking any connections the game tries to make.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First i downloaded 1.2.3. and after installation the package ESF:ECX RC2..Do i need to uninstall that package and install 1.2.3. again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom