Cannot see text in game

Best answers
When i try to load the game it loads and works just fine except for the fact i cannot read anything as all text has like disapeared...i bought a legal copy of hl1 i have steam and i installed them how the read me says..i'm running vista home my computers specs far exceed that of the required..i've got an nvidia graphics card...Every menu loads fine with the exception of the fact that THERE IS NO TEXT..I'm running dx9c and all the latest drivers i can find for my computer with the exception of upgrading my service pack it is still service pack 1..

Last edited:
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When i try to load the game it loads and works just fine except for the fact i cannot read anything as all text has like disapeared...i bought a legal copy of hl1 i have steam and i installed them how the read me says..i'm running vista home my computers specs far exceed that of the required..i've got an nvidia graphics card...Every menu loads fine with the exception of the fact that THERE IS NO TEXT..I'm running dx9c and all the latest drivers i can find for my computer with the exception of upgrading my service pack it is still service pack 1..
i think thats because you use windows vista.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hud_text 1?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed what hlev said also mous4u dont try to help when you canot help

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAybe its a GFX driver issue. Did you try any other drivers like a version older or the newest (if you dont have them yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom