cannot connect HELP

Best answers
It just started to say cannto connect to server a minuit ago and i only know that its on all servers and it might have eto to wit won ip (mamby) but u guys i really need some help i have win 98.

Edit: it says im not authsintated wit won ??? if that helps
P.S i was on 5 mins befor this happened

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not authenticated with Won means you need to enter your CD key again, and if you don't have one, go buy a new copy of half life.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And NO. we dont give you a key if thats what ya gonna ask. key's are in limited use. so if you really want to play online. do what sonic says. buy the hl game.

Best answers
sorry to bursst your bubble but i DO have the real game of whitch I BOUGHT. so i will try reinstaling and entering the cd key again hope it works.

EDIT! Weird I just tryed it and it worked i was even trying on one of the same servers that i tried yesterday cool no need for help now for anyone who has this problem give it a day or two that might help :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Delete your auth folder (Located In your Half-Life folder) often. ALSO before you go into INTERNET GAMES, go into the CHAT ROOM first to test your authentication, so you wont waste a lot of time trying to connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom