Cannibalism?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's leave stuff like abortion out of the convo, otherwise we're going to start arguments that wont stop.

Canabalism is a major social taboo, and I think that's about it. So long as it isn't malicious I don't see why it's wrong. It's just one way to dispose of the dead.

"Why, I hear that tribals eat their damn dead."
"How else could we grok their essence?"
-Chosen One, Fallout 2

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Sonic. Wasn't there a dude in Germany who got in trouble for eating another consenting human being? I'll have to see if I can find the article.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
I agree with Sonic. Wasn't there a dude in Germany who got in trouble for eating another consenting human being? I'll have to see if I can find the article.
No ****ing way! O_O

Man, humans these days. This is what Zombies are for!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
There certainly was. The guy put out an ad saying he wanted to eat a human, he got a response from a guy who wanted to be eaten. Everything was sunshine and flowers to them, but he still got arrested o_O

Best answers
Caniballism is just messed up dont eat ur own species but then again we eat all these other stuff and if u really think about it its not that bad in a werid way so i'm undecided

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i were in a situation where it was "kill and eat, or die" then damn right i would eat another person.

however, cannibalism has no place within the bounds of civilised society. we dont NEED to eat each other, so we shouldnt do it. like i said above, if the actual physical NEED ever arose, such as a plane crash on a mountain somewhere (i think that was a movie right?) i would more than likely do it, especially if the person were already dead.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
DMW said:
Yea all of us older ppl will get it.But on topic,i wouldnt eat ppl at all its freaking gross.I read in a paper that chinese ppl were puting parts of babies(from abortions) in tehre stews and soups without telling people.I think thats gross as hell.Thats canabalism in my opinion.I dont even agree to abortions.I feel bad for the aborted babies who dont get a chance to live their lives.I wish they would just have the baby and give it up for adoption.Why dont mothers do that instead of puting babies in trash cans and ****?Well i think canabalisim is wrong not only for humans but animals too.Ppl seem to not care about animal canabalism and say its part of nature.Dogs eat there children as lions eat their children too.But for them its a part of nature,for humans its wrong? its the same thing imo.What do you guys think about animals eating themselves compared to humans eating themselves? animals seem to think its alright.I know there not the smartest species on earth but they are all that dumb.
Actually lions dont eat their own children, another lion male would eat all the children if he where to take over a pride of lions and there where little lions. Lions where also meant to kill so eating raw meat isnt really a very big deal to them.

On topic: Canabalism is just sick. If I where in a live or death situation I would be able to eat the dead. "mmmm.... you guys should really try some of peters thighs... its to die for" No... its just sick.

Best answers
In a life or death situation where there is no other option and there is already a recently dead body, be goddamn sure you'd eat it. Cannibalism is ok when there are no other alternatives, we have alternatives to eat, so we don't need it. And well eating another human being is disgusting, yes, but we are after all walking pieces of meat.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is eating pussy a form of cannibalism as well =x ?

I'd do it, if there were no options left. The cannibalism I mean =p

Best answers
Cold Steel said:

I'd do it, if there were no options left. The cannibalism I mean =p
Well, do you _EAT_ a pussy? ;).

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Coldy, licking and sucking dosent count as eating, to eat meat you actually bite, chew and swallow ;Þ

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
Coldy, licking and sucking dosent count as eating, to eat meat you actually bite, chew and swallow ;Þ
Pervert =p That's something you'd rather do.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
Just thought I'd clear up what eating is, educational purposes ;o
You're willing to teach me how to bite chew and swallow =O ?

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
You're willing to teach me how to bite chew and swallow =O ?
Let's not grab the entire arm when you are offered the little finger shall we? >_<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're allowed to say pussy? Without meaning a cat? Nice.

Cannibalism is wrong unless its a life or death situation. If someone eats a human when he has a refridgerator full of food, then he deserves to be skinned alive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
We're allowed to say pussy? Without meaning a cat? Nice.

who was doing that? i will lay my wrath down upon them!

ps. pussy eating should be a national passtime, and have its very own holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom