Cannibalism?

Annie

A
What're your thoughts on cannibalism? :yes: ? :no: ?
If people bite their nails or the skin on their fingers and eat it isn't that a form of cannibalism? hm? thoughts? anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the winner for the most random thread...

Cannibalism is gross, I mean, who would eat their own kind. It's just... wrong. So, my vote goes to

:no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't get a post count for Off topic. So if that's what you're trying to do, it won't work. But because of the Day off reference, i'll let it slide.

And no it's not, because you're eating yourself, not others of your own species.

Best answers
no, it isnt a form of cannibalism, atleast it isnt in my case, because i do it. Its a habit for me to bite my nails. ( i just dont eat them.)

but i see where your coming from, annie, cannibalism is the ingestion of human flesh/tissue. eating skin or fingernails is a form of cannibalism, i guess, but it has to be from others of the same species, like Kama said.

Best answers
omg why would you care I mean are you a canibal and anyways who would want to bite the fingernails or eat there skin this topic doesnt even belong in offtopic i should be in like........****ed up forum or something

Annie

A
Kama said:
You don't get a post count for Off topic. So if that's what you're trying to do, it won't work. But because of the Day off reference, i'll let it slide.

And no it's not, because you're eating yourself, not others of your own species.
...I know it doesn't count as a post x_x I'm just wondering about people's thoughts on the subject...cannibalism is defined as a certain species eating a member of it's own species...so you eating yourself...you're the same species as,er, yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea ok, I'm gonna go ahead and ask that everyone back off about Annie's choice of topic, and actually have something constructive in your posts. There have been FAR stranger topics around here.

As for me, I'm gonna agree with Kama on this. It isn't cannibalism if it's not someone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clay said:
omg why would you care I mean are you a canibal and anyways who would want to bite the fingernails or eat there skin this topic doesnt even belong in offtopic i should be in like........****ed up forum or something
Wow, wtf... I bite my nails :0

And it IS in offtopic because... well, its off-topic from ESF.

Ontopic: Really though, what would drive someone to cannibalism?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well for humans, that'd be pretty ****ed up..Humans can do some stupid things with these advanced brains and if we began to grow a taste for our own kind, there will be carnage in areas of little food.

Annie

A
Kaination said:
Wow, wtf... I bite my nails :0

And it IS in offtopic because... well, its off-topic from ESF.

Ontopic: Really though, what would drive someone to cannibalism?

Well there are myths that eating human flesh will give you strength and give you all the abilities the person you're eating had. Some cannibals today believe that since human flesh contains HGH (Human Growth Hormone) it's essentially the "fountain of youth" to eat it...cause the more HGH you have in your system, the younger you look and feel

and then..some people are just in it cause they're sick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see anything wrong with cannibalism, as long as the person is already dead and you're running out of options. Frozen in a cave with no alternatives? Ok. Eating a friend because he beats you at Counter-Strike, not so ok.

Best answers
Yeah, i agree completely with Ravendust, only I wouldn't eat anyone, even if i was dying (yeah, i have to get my priorities straight) I dont see how biting your nails is ****ed up, i mean, a lot of people bite their nails, its very common actually, now eating your nails is a bit more weird, and biting off some skin and spiting it out is a little weird too, i guess, and I do it sometimes, i admit it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Eating a friend because he beats you at Counter-Strike, not so ok.
It isn't?

Uh oh........................................

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear it tastes like chicken...

Hash said:
Ravendust said:
Eating a friend because he beats you at Counter-Strike, not so ok.
It isn't?

Uh oh........................................
Oh noes, get the ipecac!

Annie

A
DragonDude said:
I hear it tastes like chicken...

Oh noes, get the ipecac!

nnnope...it supposedly tastes like a sweeter version of beef

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to know for all us guys out there... for... other reasons... >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta do what you gotta do. Some guy comes outta nowhere with a bone in his hair, says "Ooga ooga" and tries to eat me, I'll eat him first. Until then, I have no quarrel with Mr. Tiki.

nge

Best answers
I've eaten a few girls in my time. (HAR HA! GET IT!?)

DMW

Best answers
nge said:
I've eaten a few girls in my time. (HAR HA! GET IT!?)
Yea all of us older ppl will get it.But on topic,i wouldnt eat ppl at all its freaking gross.I read in a paper that chinese ppl were puting parts of babies(from abortions) in tehre stews and soups without telling people.I think thats gross as hell.Thats canabalism in my opinion.I dont even agree to abortions.I feel bad for the aborted babies who dont get a chance to live their lives.I wish they would just have the baby and give it up for adoption.Why dont mothers do that instead of puting babies in trash cans and ****?Well i think cabalisim is wrong not only for humans but animals too.Ppl seem to not care about animal canabalism and say its part of nature.Dogs eat there children as lions eat their children too.But for them its a part of nature,for humans its wrong? its the same thing imo.What do you guys think about animals eating themselves compared to humans eating themselves? animals seem to think its alright.I know there not the smartest species on earth but they are all that dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom