Can you really judge people based on arguments with them?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What in the ****?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't have done it if it couldn't have been undone.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure this is considered to be advertising.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because that's the only thing you posted.

FORGET ALL THAT WAS, FORUM GOERS!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like we're sky diving off topic without parachutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rarely would I contribute in any way to an argument like this, but sometimes people need a different kind of perspective.

I concede to you, Nix, that there is a better chance of you winning the Mega Million lottery, than seeing me
speak my mind in person, or any physically sociable situation. And?

There are the people who excel inside the box, and there are those who find peace of mind & freedom, outside the box, in their own mind(this doesn't necessarily mean they don't get caught up in & disturbed by physical situations from time to time as its required on a daily basis). I won't tear you down, however I believe you have not reached this level of power in mind yet, as you seem to be too consumed by what meets the eye. In a nutshell? If you understand the cycle of life, love, feeling, thought, genetics, physics, power, birth, death and everything in between, you wouldn't be so caught up by these energies that can't seem to pass your eyes.

The fact you're apparently curious about argument and judgement can tell someone a lot about your personality. This, I would see typically means you're caught up in the adrenaline, which is physical, rather than spiritual, and physical feeling is connected to your mind, which is in turn connected to your soul, but ultimately your soul does not exist here. So, poop.

There's a certain border in your mind you cannot cross yet, and knowing some written regarded subject, such as something like "Gravity", -"which is founded on -this-, will bring that ball back down after it bounces up again." doesn't justify power of mind, nor does it leave a basis for what a mind is truly capable of. Whether you understand what gravity is or not, there's a limitation that prohibits your mind from expanding(partially it is age) to a different region, and in most cases those who towered above you in your mind-- those who you wish were dead, those who rocked & rattled those feelings and thoughts for you which cause you to feel the need to find a foreign power in you, which would grant you power to stand over them and others who stand in your way, are just formed from an energy that has been molded and has changed over centuries life has existed--and ultimately being a victim of these energies that drive you to mold a personality which is similar in essence sorely self-driven & self-benefitting, & cruel, to those who've not found this invulnerability to action by people--those who thrive on hurting others, those who know only greed in the physical world, and will live their lives in selfish nature .. have not yet reached what it is that will grant them content with.

Judgement of others, is a directed element formed from a thought gathering and basing the actions & elements of another living person, or thing. In this case, a driven notion of one's actions online, perhaps may make you correct in some sense, however I don't know where this brings you. Does it fuel you with power knowing something so simple, something so formed from basic common sense? You should be dumbstruck in this moment.

Do you know what judgement is? It's projected-consumption of physical & genetic matter, and it should mean nothing. But because life must have purpose, it means our lives.

This, here, is my judgement. It's an accumulated thought cycle, which I've directed at you, because I figured you could use it. And, you're not to blame for anything. Blahargo.

Best answers
I remember a thread about the independance of a country a while back ago. There were people being completely ignorant, arrogant and agressive in there. I judged them to be mindless drones with the braincapacity of a slug in a barrel of salt. Any post since hasn't really changed that opinion.

So yes, I think you can judge people based on posts or discussions.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rarely would I contribute in any way to an argument like this, but sometimes people need a different kind of perspective.

I concede to you, Nix, that there is a better chance of you winning the Mega Million lottery, than seeing me
speak my mind in person, or any physically sociable situation. And?

There are the people who excel inside the box, and there are those who find peace of mind & freedom, outside the box, in their own mind(this doesn't necessarily mean they don't get caught up in & disturbed by physical situations from time to time as its required on a daily basis). I won't tear you down, however I believe you have not reached this level of power in mind yet, as you seem to be too consumed by what meets the eye. In a nutshell? If you understand the cycle of life, love, feeling, thought, genetics, physics, power, birth, death and everything in between, you wouldn't be so caught up by these energies that can't seem to pass your eyes.

The fact you're apparently curious about argument and judgement can tell someone a lot about your personality. This, I would see typically means you're caught up in the adrenaline, which is physical, rather than spiritual, and physical feeling is connected to your mind, which is in turn connected to your soul, but ultimately your soul does not exist here. So, poop.

There's a certain border in your mind you cannot cross yet, and knowing some written regarded subject, such as something like "Gravity", -"which is founded on -this-, will bring that ball back down after it bounces up again." doesn't justify power of mind, nor does it leave a basis for what a mind is truly capable of. Whether you understand what gravity is or not, there's a limitation that prohibits your mind from expanding(partially it is age) to a different region, and in most cases those who towered above you in your mind-- those who you wish were dead, those who rocked & rattled those feelings and thoughts for you which cause you to feel the need to find a foreign power in you, which would grant you power to stand over them and others who stand in your way, are just formed from an energy that has been molded and has changed over centuries life has existed--and ultimately being a victim of these energies that drive you to mold a personality which is similar in essence sorely self-driven & self-benefitting, & cruel, to those who've not found this invulnerability to action by people--those who thrive on hurting others, those who know only greed in the physical world, and will live their lives in selfish nature .. have not yet reached what it is that will grant them content with.

Judgement of others, is a directed element formed from a thought gathering and basing the actions & elements of another living person, or thing. In this case, a driven notion of one's actions online, perhaps may make you correct in some sense, however I don't know where this brings you. Does it fuel you with power knowing something so simple, something so formed from basic common sense? You should be dumbstruck in this moment.

Do you know what judgement is? It's projected-consumption of physical & genetic matter, and it should mean nothing. But because life must have purpose, it means our lives.

This, here, is my judgement. It's an accumulated thought cycle, which I've directed at you, because I figured you could use it. And, you're not to blame for anything. Blahargo.
Oh goodie. A combination of pseudo-psychology and pseudo-estoterism, with a hint of transference. Mine eyes have been opened.

People behave more like their true selves when they believe there are no consequences to be had by their actions. What was my point? That people behave more like their true selves when they believe there are no consequences to be had by their actions. It was an observation, and an accurate one at that by your own admission.

I tend to find that, for most of the people I've ever met, the mind is as much of a box as their physical manifestation. Hatred, anger, confusion, naivete, and even love serve to limit a person's ability to operate on a higher level, because they are consumed by base emotions and things of little to no significance in their lives, which may seem devastatingly important in the short-term, but in the grander scheme of things is anything but. If you're saying you're no longer bound by the like, I congratulate you. Others are, however, and I learn from them accordingly. If you believe I am simply reading or listening to what a person says and interpreting it on a very superficial level, then that's on you. A preconceived notion at best, and a transference of what you're capable of at worst. Your last line breaches on pseudo-esoterism, so I won't bother. When you understand all of those things in their entirety, I am quite certain the last place you'll be found is the esf forum. When I reach the point of total understanding of the Universe, be it in this life or the next or the one after that or the one after that, I'm sure I'll also have better things to do than analyze people on my spare time. Until then, keep on trucking.

And here comes the pseudo-psychology. Arguing with a person over the internet doesn't provide me with the excitement that, say, seeing my cat roll over does. If I had a physical addiction to confrontation, these argument would extend beyond the internet and would affect my everyday life. I'm forced to take a much more subtle approach to learning about individuals when we meet in person, because losing friends and having to make new ones all over again every single day could become quite time-consuming. So in a word, wrong. My curiosity doesn't extend to the argument itself or to the passing of judgment. I am curious as to how a person will respond now, during the argument, and how that information will help me predict how that person will respond later if met with a similar conflict.

I'll attribute this paragraph to transference, as you seem to be describing yourself while attributing it to me. Explain to me how not winning arguments (as I said, I never deliver killing blows) gives me (you, really) a sense of power over others? Explain to me how someone such as myself, who understands the difference between finite and true power, would be content with simply being "Number 1 Argumentative **** in a DBZ Forum". Then, of course, you shift back into pseudo-esoterism, attempt to make a psychological analysis of me, and finish it up by saying I am keeping myself from reaching my true potential. Congratulations. You're every guru in the last 10 years who's written tons of book, but has accomplished nothing other than lining their own pockets while giving others a false sense of security and satisfaction in their lives.

Again, transference. There is no power to be gained through online interactions with people I'll never meet; only information. What does this information bring me? Greater understanding of people in general. Over the course of the last few years, I've realized that while individuals may be unique in ways, we also tend to follow a broader outline and, if I chose to, I could probably determine the responses of the masses to certain events. For that, you need only study a few dozen people, although I've gone way beyond that. To study a person, however, you need to take the time to speak to them individually, and that is what I do here. My plans are far more convoluted than this, but that's a taste of something that I hope will be much grander in the future. "You could have read that in a book and been done with it in a day!" True enough, but I like to learn things and experience things for myself. It's just who I am. If you were as adept as you like to think you are at analyzing people, you'd ask why I simply don't take what people say at face value. Why do I feel the need to break down what people say and look for their true intentions? The simple answer is I don't trust people. People lie, even when they don't need to, and I don't like being lied to. It's a matter of trust, not of power. But of course you already knew that, right? What with your Eye of Agamotto and all.

Dictionary.com said:
Judgment: the forming of an opinion, estimate, notion, or conclusion, as from circumstances presented to the mind
Without the ability to make judgments, our species would be dead, so I retain the right to do so. Not for the sake of the species, as of yet, but so I don't ignore my gut feeling and walk down that dark alley despite there being a shady-looking character with darting eyes near it.

Your judgment is hardly an accumulated thought cycle or you'd have used accurate information in your analysis of me. Instead, you injected your post with unfounded opinion, a horrible analysis of me and pseudo-esoterism, which makes your ignorance of that particular matter quite obvious to anyone who has even a general idea of the true nature of humanity and the Universe.

My analysis of you:

You believe over the years that you've come ever so far from what you once were. You are no longer a simple man, no longer one of the sheep. No, you have a greater purpose in life. You can feel it, and you want others to feel it as well. You want to feel special. You want to be different. Are these outright fallacies or truths? You know not, but you do know that if you focus hard enough, you can shoot a beam of energy out of your hands because you're the Prince of all Saiy....oh nevermind.

You're out to prove yourself to someone, even if it is just yourself, because deep down, you're still a child and you crave attention, and the love of a guardian. You mask this by saying you search for ultimate truth, but the truth can't be found. It searches out the worthy and the ready, and has eluded you thus far.

With the knowledge of your present superiority, or at the very least, your future superiority, you feel the need to protect the meek and to take down the self-righteous. This is hardly a judgment on your part. It simply is the truth. It is your duty to help the little person, because they are unable to defend themselves. Nevermind the fact that such actions would actually inhibit a person's individual growth. You are the chosen one.

The problem is, you aren't different from others and you know this to be the truth. You mask your knowledge of your inherent inadequacies and of your true self with what you believe is a greater, better persona. That of which you took the time the time to write out a post, condemning me for doing what you just did. Hypocrisy? Of course not. Someone of your vibratory level would never engage in such a thing.

You search for greater purpose, but can find none. In the end, despite your fantastic perceptual abilities, you'll live your life like everyone else, and should the Timeline 5-G Category Alpha continue along its present path, you'll die just like everyone else, never really accomplishing anything, feeling as though you could have done nothing more.

But don't worry. I'll save the world for you. I'll save humanity. For The Nix.

-----------------------------------

Anyway, I try not to judge people, unless they prove to be extremely annoying, but even then it's data I keep separate from the rest. I simply try to make predictions based on the data I've recorded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How people argue is a part of their personality, so, yes, I would think so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to be analyzed =(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both are bull**** analyzations, although I'm certain I hit a lot closer to home than he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom