Can you guys do me a favor?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cause, it'd be like super awesome if you could...my band and I are in a battle of the bands against 1 band, it's so we keep going up the bracket.

This other band have been spamming votes(2000+ votes in an hour or so), so we're trying to do it back.

If you guys could just vote it'd be great, there is a way to spam votes(ctrl+shift+del in firefox) and press enter, it just clears your history in the last hour.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/460077/

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cause, it'd be like super awesome if you could...my band and I are in a battle of the bands against 1 band, it's so we keep going up the bracket.

This other band have been spamming votes(2000+ votes in an hour or so), so we're trying to do it back.

If you guys could just vote it'd be great, there is a way to spam votes(ctrl+shift+del in firefox) and press enter, it just clears your history in the last hour.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/460077/
oh......my....god well sorry dude but i'll pass.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao

I listened to both bands. It's so cliche it hurts.

Cue instrumentals. Wait ten seconds. Cue 'lyrics'

"RAAAAAWERS AAAAHHRRR TERERSDRSSDFSDF SHOOOO SUCCCHSHSHWE DBADO VSNPDFOHSPDF WEROPWEFTROPHGPOSDHFS SDGFHFPOSH TPWEHROP RAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOR"

Screaming at the top of your lungs to the point where we can't even understand wtf you're saying is painful. I couldn't even tell the difference between the bands.

Whatever though. I voted for you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im With Sub.

Dont like yer music but i voted for ya anyhow ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Lmao

I listened to both bands. It's so cliche it hurts.

Cue instrumentals. Wait ten seconds. Cue 'lyrics'

"RAAAAAWERS AAAAHHRRR TERERSDRSSDFSDF SHOOOO SUCCCHSHSHWE DBADO VSNPDFOHSPDF WEROPWEFTROPHGPOSDHFS SDGFHFPOSH TPWEHROP RAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOR"

Screaming at the top of your lungs to the point where we can't even understand wtf you're saying is painful. I couldn't even tell the difference between the bands.

Whatever though. I voted for you.
Dude, you don't understand man. You just don't understand, bro. These guys aren't screaming at the top of their lungs, they're expressing their feelings from the bottom of their hearts. This is how they feel inside. Don't be hatin' bro.

I voted for you guys, but I'm not gonna spam vote, sorry, I'm too lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom