Can you guess who this is? :P

Best answers

Yeah well made a new protraid... The lips arent finished and so are the prime shadows... But you can see the preportions nicely tell me if anything is off....

Best answers
Well it goes by the name Star Craft Ghost :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starcraft ghost? uhh, isn't that the game that has been in the making for like 1000 years? the sequel to starcraft 1 and the expansion :brood wars? Well if it's someone from that then I wouldn't know, haven't been to their site in ages and haven't played starcraft in a while either, but if that's just the nickname then I still wouldn't know, sorry.

Bt it's still excellent, no doubt about it!;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ghost is the sniper in Starcraft as far as I know.

But yeah, it looks like that chick who turnes evil in starcraft. I cant think of her name right now.

Best answers
Correct! :p Nova...

-still thinks its Raiden from MGS2- <_< not sure how i am suposed to take that...compliment? inuslt? just and opinion?

Ghost is the sniper in Starcraft as far as I know.

But yeah, it looks like that chick who turnes evil in starcraft. I cant think of her name right now.

Yeah her name was Kerrigan... This is Nova :p

Well any other coments... I was hoping for Boltheh to say something to :)

P.S i wonder if anybody remebers my first horible drawings i posted here... If so : "Look ma i got bether" :p

Best answers
Ashur said:
Well any other coments... I was hoping for Boltheh to say something to :)
Well, that would be impossible, considering he got banned.

Best answers
WHAT!!!... uhh he had good coments on drawing... Harsh but correct....At least for my drawings....And gee i am really falling back in this comunity.... Havent been around real long....

Best answers
Ashur said:
Correct! :p Nova...

-still thinks its Raiden from MGS2- <_< not sure how i am suposed to take that...compliment? inuslt? just and opinion?

well its not an insult x] ^_^

Not a compliment either, just an opinion

I dont know who this nova person is, so .. -shrug-

its a good sketch though ^_^

Best answers
Awww bile... not knowing Nova :p
Well Ashur, I'd say the sketch is very well done. My only problem is that without the SC:G hint I would never have gotten it.
Do you plan on coloring it?

Best answers
Coloring no...I do think that one day il start coloring... But meh not now... Il just gona...As one person said abouth me : "Licking it perfect" .... As in il finish the lips with shadows... add the whole face shadows that will give a more 3D efect, then fix up the armor a bit... And soo on :p
Alsow if anybody knows how i can play StarCraft: Ghost widouth a playstation... Plz tell me becous not only do i want to play it on the comp...(Il just use an emulator i think) But its hard to find this game... Not on the interent and not in the store... :*(

Any way i had brife minutes to work on it today but hey....Still fixing the lips :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT'S A GIRL!?!?!?! OMG!! and i thought it was some guy o_O

Anyway sweet drawing, oh and btw you have many typing errors in the text below your sig XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Alsow if anybody knows how i can play StarCraft: Ghost widouth a playstation... Plz tell me becous not only do i want to play it on the comp...(Il just use an emulator i think) But its hard to find this game... Not on the interent and not in the store...
:eek: omgwarez.

:p Sorry man, StarCraft: Ghost is not released yet, it's been in development for ages now, as far as I know.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
:eek: omgwarez.

:p Sorry man, StarCraft: Ghost is not released yet, it's been in development for ages now, as far as I know.
WHAT!!!! but in the trailer it showed it will be reliced in 2003... Thats like 3 years ago.... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom