Can you do a Demo of Esf Final?

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hi, I'm here in my Pc, and I have a great ideia, why do you, Team ESF, do a Alpha test, or Demo, of the the biggest project: Esf Final? :rolleyes:

I think the people are very exciting for that Game/Mod Release, so, why do you demonstrate a little of that? :scared:

With that, I think the people gonna be a lot more interested in the Game, and this gonna bring a big number of news fans and interested

So, what do you think about that ;)??

(Sorry for my bad english :s)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a Demo of ESF: Final out. It's called ESF 1.3.

Though it doesn't have what you see in videos.

Last edited:
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yes, I know it, but I'm talking about a new Demo, whith the new's grafics, a Demo of the version team is Working at the moment...:p

Best answers
welcome and good bye...........dude there is a search function which u maybe should consider to use before u ask some stuff.....
or do you think NO ONE ever came the idea to ask for a new release?

the answer was by the way that they said NO. there will be only ONE release....maybe a little bugfix after that one because a few thousand can test way more than only 20 or something...

Best answers
How much can you wait for the final version of the ESF? Let alone a the demo -, -

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Apparently over 9 years :p Considering we're all here and such :D I can do another...2! Then I'm long gone on Star Citizen :p

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
welcome and good bye...........dude there is a search function which u maybe should consider to use before u ask some stuff.....
or do you think NO ONE ever came the idea to ask for a new release?

the answer was by the way that they said NO. there will be only ONE release....maybe a little bugfix after that one because a few thousand can test way more than only 20 or something...
idiot, you don't need to talk to me that way ;( . I know that will be in one full release, I has been requested basicalli to send one test versions, to demontrate the grade the team are working, or The team send a release date :-/

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
isaacsousa, welcome to the forums! :) You may have felt a bit unwelcome, but those questions you are asking have been asked many times before and the opinion of them is that they are strictly forbidden to even ask. Newcomers should know this, unfortunately that is very hard for you to do so. But no, there will be no demo or a release date set from the team at this moment :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idiot, you don't need to talk to me that way ;( . I know that will be in one full release, I has been requested basicalli to send one test versions, to demontrate the grade the team are working, or The team send a release date :-/
Don't talk to other forum members that way.

I had already had a word to him about his post

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
isaacsousa, welcome to the forums! :) You may have felt a bit unwelcome, but those questions you are asking have been asked many times before and the opinion of them is that they are strictly forbidden to even ask. Newcomers should know this, unfortunately that is very hard for you to do so. But no, there will be no demo or a release date set from the team at this moment :)
ok, Tanks, my questions is over now ^_^

rest of a good day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom