Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
INTERNET FIGHT

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't see why people are so impatient, the longer we wait, the more awesome 1.3 will be.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The devs are working on alot of stuff :

- Game mechanics
- Optimising / enhancing the engine
- Game balancing , creating attacks (code wise)
- Creating sprites for attacks , powerups, etc.
- Creating models for every character in the game.
- Creating all the superb maps.
- Doing the animations for every model.
- Searching and fixing bugs.
- Working on transformations
- Creating sounds for attacks, transformations, etc.

Probably missed some stuff but it shows how complicated is the work the team is doing, maybe people will understand why it takes so much time.
- Photoshopping pictures to look cool ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Can we play Final please?"

No, you cannot. /jk

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant you guys make a short video in where you display how unfinished it still is in some parts? Would be good reference material ;)

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cant you guys make a short video in where you display how unfinished it still is in some parts? Would be good reference material ;)
Could just look at the video(s) that was posted a few months back, with the short showing of the devs and the testers playing. Was quite obvious the state the build was in. My favorite is still watching me get hit with one of Vegeta's bonus melee attacks, watching him charge up the blue ball in his hand but it explodes in purple :)

[video=youtube_share;JgkdM6Ld4dI]http://youtu.be/JgkdM6Ld4dI?hd=1[/video]

[video=youtube_share;rHopI-pEaUI]http://youtu.be/rHopI-pEaUI?hd=1[/video]

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm still most intrested in how ssj2 gohan and trunks will do compared to the others
but imo most specially the ssj 2 gohan transformation ^^
It's the only intresting character imo ... beside being the strongest.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could just look at the video(s) that was posted a few months back, with the short showing of the devs and the testers playing. Was quite obvious the state the build was in. My favorite is still watching me get hit with one of Vegeta's bonus melee attacks, watching him charge up the blue ball in his hand but it explodes in purple :)

http://youtu.be/JgkdM6Ld4dI?hd=1

http://youtu.be/rHopI-pEaUI?hd=1
Seen those, wasnt requesting for myself. and not quite what i had in mind ;)

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seen those, wasnt requesting for myself. and not quite what i had in mind ;)
Didn't say you were asking for you, and most people have seen them. They are exactly what you were asking for with
Cant you guys make a short video in where you display how unfinished it still is in some parts?
Shows quite a bit of what is unfinished, and is a direction to really point people and say "See, not done". 2 short videos displaying how unfinished it is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And people can only look at the finished stuff that they see. look i can swoop, i can attack. They seem to be playing all the time. Why cant i?

But ok. nvm :)
I'm not that fussed about it myself

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you happen to notice that everyone was only playing vegeta and pretty much the only character they tend to do action shots with for the Potw?

Best answers
We all want to play the new ESF ^^ But look at other mods, there are plenty of mods out there that also took years to develop.
In the meanwhile, Go play some other new DBZ Games! Like: Dragon Ball Z For Kinect.. <= I just got a copy of this and it's super... bad... (don't play it please)

PS. I've wondered this for a while, but why isn't there a donate button ?

Edit: Wauw, that sig! I can't believe how old this account is.. (I was 12 years old - Haha) Somebody, Make me a new sig please! :D

"Davy"

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH SHIT DAVY! FROM EvoSSJ4!?

Ontopic: As I have said many times, It's better to wait for a game to release fully than a game released in parts.

Discord Member
Best answers
can the dev's actually start punishing ppl who troll/flame .... i mean cmon Viper, Lexis, and HLEV(who starts beating down MorbidGrace for his "attitude" when Viper and Lexis instigated him with their terrible attitudes .... i mean cmon guys seriously, grow the *** up) are blatantly flaming this guy and they are just being allowed to ... i honestly dont care how long they've been here and who they know and what power they have .... this shit DOES need to stop. Certain PPL on this forum should NOT b treated as elitists .... u know who u are

and also ... morbidgrace ... i once had the opinion too that they should release something for the public ... but honestly after seeing the videos they posted of actual game play i could see there were a lot of bugs which would really make the game sickening to play. i dont mind waiting for em to polish the game a bit more. at least more bug free

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Did i see a newbie, without any respect at all on earth special forces. A Half Life 1 mod, calling someone else "not old timer" ? Funneh story xD
Also some mods take years indeed,not decates.
My best regards to the guy who made the thread.
Cheers, gone again~ A 13 year player.

*i just reallized,ive got his name somewhere on my signature. wow that alone should make you proud.Forum ******

Edited for swear filter evasion -Deverz

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick, make it a Spider-Man thread before it's closed!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about i just close it instead of handing out warnings.

The topic was answered and is going off track real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom