can we get a real update.

Discord Member
Best answers
it's been months since u've guys release any new information. something would be nice to let us know u guys havent gone dead or something ...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did you even make this thread without hitting the answer to your question multiple times over?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a POTW a couple of days ago, does that count? Remember, just because there are no news items doesn't mean nothing's happening. For all you know, something super special is in the works!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After 900 Years of Hard Work and showing off they decided to give up. Sorry.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could follow Ravens posts on our FB profile page.

And i quote
Raven: "we're going to work a little on the rendering pipeline today, trying to improve the game's performance and possibly fix a few bugs as well"

Discord Member
Best answers
the dead comment was sarcasm .... but i can see how that can go over ur heads. n no screen shots are not real updates unless they showcasing something new n unique

n thanx grega for bein helpful

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you might get a real update if we find a new 2D artist that will help us out. We definitely lack the manpower to pump out updates just like that.

Discord Member
Best answers
i know great amazing 2d artists but i dont think any of them are DBZ fans

here is his profile though, if ur interested.

http://unrealstudios.com/

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Or you could follow Ravens posts on our FB profile page.

And i quote
Raven: "we're going to work a little on the rendering pipeline today, trying to improve the game's performance and possibly fix a few bugs as well"
we have a facebook page? O_O

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
it's been months since u've guys release any new information. something would be nice to let us know u guys havent gone dead or something ...

I can kind of see where you're coming from in the fact that when a POTW comes out it's juts like...Vegeta in some swag pose, and not much actual news gets released. I'm not too involved in following the development of the mod....however, I recall several times on the ESF steam chat where Mastasurf would link to a live stream of new map and FX features of the game....like...he would actually play it live, and I remember that happening a few times.

so what I'm saying is that you may or may not have missed out on some awesome stuff. And I think that's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom