can someone tell me whats happening here?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright, theres this girl i like in school. im not the perverted type that when sees okay girls starts whackin off and screwing a pillow pretending thats her. ive never been like that. but for some reason, i see her name everyday like 10 times. I saw the ruler she lost in the hallway, with big letters saying TAYLOR, i said to my bran "okay i get the point." and guess what? in the library, just scanning books, i see a huge pile written by that person who wrote roll of thunder, last name? guess it? thats right, taylor. My brother's favorite Sonic character is tails... whats happening to me? its not that i look for these stuff, they just come to me.

has anyone ever been like that here? how did u get out of it?

Best answers
Ehem?, Anyways,Its regular, you'll be over it soon enough.. And by the way, that book, Roll of thunder hear my cry, ... We are reading that in English, and man, Boring!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your obsessed, when your obsessed you tend to see the object of your obsession if every little thing. these things are just catching your eye because your thinking about this 'taylor' a lot.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. An obsession causes your mind to focus on one path a bit too much... those "Taylor" similarities would be there under normal circumstances as well, but seeing that you like this particular person - it just stands out.

fryd4good said:
Aww. How sweet. I resist the urge to puke.
Watch how you post in correspondance to other's posts. They might not always take it the way you 'expect' them to. Someone is genuinely expressing his concerns to a community he trusts and does not deserve such a comment.

Best answers
Your just inlove man. Go ask her out or something, and it''ll all go away :p

Best answers
Or not. If she likes you, you stand a good chance, if not, be a good friend to her, and evantualy she'll like you!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no need to jump at him, i dont care whathe says. i dont know about the obsessed thing. i dont spend 1/3 of my time thinking about her or anything like that. its just...weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom