CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE COMMAND so i can speak on my headset?????????????????????????

Best answers
hi i'm looking for the command to let me speak into my headset, and if they can, could they put it in exactly? so i can just copy and paste it into the console? i need it soon there's an event going on soon on the server i play on.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try pressing the voice chat button. The thing you can set in oprions >.>

BTW that caps + loads of ??? is kinda anoying.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
@Veqeta
I am going to kill you if you post one more thread with something like "??????????????????????????????????????" or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in the title!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not mentioning names or anything...but this is the newb section, meh. for me they automatically picked up the headset, make sure yours works and stuff.

Best answers
Uh dude i got mine in one day and figured it out in like 2 secs. Its not that hard just make a button for the headset and hold the button when you want to talk. i made mine G. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
HAHAHHA LOL-Yer vegeta always seems to put Caps and "!!!!!!" in his thread names.Lol-i wonder how he is in real life :p

-GuZzie
Least he doesn't sign his name in every damn message he posts. We can see your name when you post, signing it is just redundant and noobish. Stop it. You're worse than he is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, you're going off topic, help this guy out....

I automatically had a button to press when speaking, though I haven't done it in a while, isn't there a ingame button you press on your screen or something, I can't remember.

Best answers
Yah,theres a default button for the microphone,but I think this guy has somehow managed to unbind it or something :S therefore it doesnt work.Meh,you just do it in the options though.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to your console and type bind (key here) "+voicerecord".

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Go to your console and type bind (key here) "+voicerecord".
One of the most useful reply in this thread, example to bind a key..

Press "~" (which you can find in the top left of your keyboard, under the ESC button mostly).. Then type:

bind alt "+voicerecord"

You now have voicerecord binded on your ALT button.. replace the alt with another keyboard key if you want to use something else.. Hold ALT and speak to talk.. Go to your settings --> voice menu to set up your voice correctly.. Works only if I am correct in a server, since the voice test is using the server's voice codec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom