Can SomeOne Please Make A Bardock Skin?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
You're welcome. If it's v1.2+ that you're running then yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.+ means that any edition wich containst a 1.2.

so 1.2.3. will work aswell.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I was going to say "1.2.x" but I thought it may be more confusing. ^^"

Best answers
lol but there is a twist that i was gonna talk to u about so im gonna to be safe my freind downloaded the maps n skins of the esf network webstie..blablabla he spended 1 gb on maps and skins and they dident work

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Did he download them from the correct version section? And did he put them in the right place?

Also, try to avoid double-posting, instead use the handy edit button in the bottom right of your posts.

Best answers
Son-Vegeta said:
he just told me a few minutes ago..

and also can u tell me witch folder to put it k thanx

and also on that website u gave me when i saw super saiayn 4 goku skin im like wtf dont level up for a long time and then get ss4? my freind said hes oly gone ss

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The models that you download don't add new characters to the game. They replace the models that are already there. So the SSJ4 Goku model would replace the SSJ Goku model that is in the folder already.

Right, to model replacement. To change a model to a downloaded one you go to the player models folder and replace the original models with the downloaded ones. For example. The Bardock model is a Goku replacement so the zip/rar file would contain Goku.mdl and SSJGoku.mdl. So you go to "Steam\SteamApps\[USER NAME]\half-life\esf\models\player" and then go into the Goku directory and remove/rename it. Then you move the downloaded goku.mdl into the the directory. Do the same for the SSJgoku.mdl in the SSJGoku folder. Now if you did this right the next time you load ESF and pick Goku your character model will be Bardock.

EDIT: Don't worry, it's much simpler than it sounds. ^^"

Best answers
now i just founded out my half life has a fake cd-key

will the SKINs WORK? the maps dont... poorly

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Did you buy your Half-Life or download it?

If the models are for v1.2 then they should work if the replacement is done properly.

Do you get an error when you try loading one of the maps? If you do then what is he error?

Best answers
i dled half life..

and like the maps work its there in the game but when u click on it its on error

I NEED A CD-KEY OR HELP ME ur option...

the error is it cant read out of file or some****

i need steam and a real cd-key for half life or somthing man u need steam and valve i dont have it stil... its there somway i an get skins? and maps?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Downloaded through Steam or off a website? If it's an illegal copy of Half-Life then you will need to buy a legal version. Be it from a shop (not second hand) or from Steam. It's cheap anyway. That should sort the CD-Key problem. Beyond that I can't help you with the CD-Key as we do not support warez and the such on this forum.

You've extracted the files from the downloaded archive and put them into the correct folders yes?

EDIT:

Thanks, I got bored whilst watching the TF movie. It could be much better though as I suck at making sigs.

Best answers
i dled it but from a not ilgali website they like have softwere dat u can play agmes but dont need real cd-key

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
That sounds kind of illegal. Did you pay for it at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom