Best answers
It would be great if someone that knows wat they r doin if they could make new sounds for things like explosion sounds and punch and kick sounds and scouter sounds. Even sounds like for when ur charging, and turbo sounds. Thanx that would be great!

Best answers
Is there a reason?
Cause they're perfect the way they are now...

Best answers
well the turbo SUCKS! And i went to red sayian and selected alpha 2.0 sounds and download them. Then look thew the sounds and the ones u want for what put it! and if u want (EX:i put the masanko sound for SBC) then find it in the esf/sound/weapons directory and rename the sound u want to unzip to the name of the sound u want to replace and there! i got some major cool sounds now! and they dont suck cause there alpha 2.0 ok?

Best answers
I stated in another thread this was gunna be my next project. It turns out its a lot harder than I thought becuz all episodes after Frieza saga have NON-STOP music, which makes it hard to capture a sound. I'll look through the saiyan and preferrably frieza saga later. But I was gunna make this pack anyways. Dont count on it anytime soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom